Civ4 Hands-on BTS Preview @ 1UP.com!

Methos

HoF Quattromaster
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
only bummer is the videos are so small that you can't actually see any of the text on-screen...

only bummer is the videos are so small that you can't actually see any of the text on-screen...

I believe this is the first time I've seen you on this side (CFC).

Yeah, I couldn't read it either. I was wondering if it was my graphics card or the video itself.

I believe this is the first time I've seen you on this side (CFC).

Yeah, I couldn't read it either. I was wondering if it was my graphics card or the video itself.

I think it's because they used such a high-res screen, so anything except a high-res video wouldn't look good at all... If they used a smaller 1024x768 then the current compression (640x360) should look okay-ish enough to make out at least some of the text.

Also, by this side meaning you've seen me elsewhere?

Would have been nice if those videos were a better quality. I had trouble seeing anything useful in any of the videos.

Thanks for the second opinion chris'info' ;) With the link I had a second look and was more surprised to see Civ takin combat inside for a change. Check those hall walls out! Wonder hows that looks zoomed out. Or wait, must just be a gate.. to some wall :)

Top Bottom