Civ4 intro and menu in Warlords?

mattigus

Warlord
I love The Warlords expansion to Civ4, but the thing I don't like about it is the introduction movie and the menu screen. There's something so much cooler about the original intro and menu screen for Civ4. Is there a way I can get the menu screen, music, and original introduction from Civ4 to play in Warlords? I know that Civ4 is supposed to be extremely moddable, so is this possible?

I put the Vanilla intro in Warlords simply by copying the intro.bik file from Vanilla over the intro.bik file from Warlords.

Main Menu, though, should be more complicated, although I still haven't tried so I can't tell for sure.

The only way I know of, is through a mod, but this can be fairly frustrating, if you have to load it everytime, besides, you cant load any other mods if you want to use it.

Search throug the file database to find it, I cant remember where it is excatly...

If you look up the mod and figure out what it changes, you can make the changes yourself. At the moment I am playing Warlords with the original intromovie, menu music and the menu background without the need to load a mod and restart civilization. But sorry, I don't quite recall the changes that I have made. Copying the original intro.bik is a good start but for the other things you have to look into this mod.

Well I did like the vanilla intro better, but I don't think it's worth the effort to get that menu in warlords when I will only see that screen for less than 2 minutes everytime I play.

Top Bottom