1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

civ4 nifskope adding new parts on units doesn't work

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Unit Graphics' started by civIVffh2isgreat, Jul 13, 2019.

1. civIVffh2isgreat

civIVffh2isgreat Chieftain

I've been working on my own units and it keeps making problems. First I tried making a knight with spear on
    cataphract model and in game the knight was laying on the ground next to the horse instead of on the horse.
    Then I was making a light swordsman with axe on vulture model and in game light swordsman was turned 180 degrees which means his head was where his legs should be and opposite while his weapons were placed right. After that I made a heavy cavalry with knight's body, Landsknect halberd and praetorian shield and in
    game it was just a big red bubble which means it can't load. When I test the models they work perfectly with animations and I don't know what is the problem. Can somebody help me?

2. civIVffh2isgreat

civIVffh2isgreat Chieftain

please don't move it to ffh2 forum

3. Sword_Of_Geddon

Sword_Of_Geddon Mysterious Jungle Warrior

try asking this in the general section of the civ4 modding forums, greater visability.