Civ4 Units Converted/In Progress

LoneGamer

Warlord
Many people have asked there be a thread for works in progress on civ4 units being converted. This way we don't spend time converting a unit that someone else has already finished or is working on. So lets get it started.

We might also want to post our finished work as well so we keep all converted information in one place to avoid confusion.

Currently working on: Samurai/Archer/Horsemen units from an asian mod, can't remember the name right now I'm not at home.

Finished work: Marine(From Civ4), Highlander(From Total Realism mod and Battle of Hastings mod)

The goal here is to keep everyone informed of your work so we don't waste anytime and end up with 2 identical versions of the same unit.

Cheers.

Great idea :)

Currently working on :
_ Anti-Tank Infantry from Civ4 (It's published but i will add effect when we are able to)
_ Knight Templar from Civ4(Published too :))

i might suggest to convert the units from my LateGameMOD for CIV. i've collected the nicest units from the database and added them to my mod (must be over 1000 --> every era is represented, especially the industrial and modern era). that would be nice:crazyeye:

otherwise many thanks for converting units anyway....

-nudden

i might suggest to convert the units from my LateGameMOD for CIV. i've collected the nicest units from the database and added them to my mod (must be over 1000 --> every era is represented, especially the industrial and modern era). that would be nice:crazyeye:

otherwise many thanks for converting units anyway....

-nudden

See this.

Let's keep requests for conversions in the existing request thread as well.

Finished work:
American Infantry
English Infantry
Japanese Infantry
Russian Infantry

In Progress:
Italian/Roman Infantry
Chinese Infantry
Egyptian Infantry

You will make some people happy Danrell!

Gedemon is working on a WWII mod and your units will be welcome :)

I will post the new WWII units, all air, land & sea units...
Included German, UK, USA, France, Hungary, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Russia, Italy, Greece, China, Japan, Dutch, etc...
about 350+ units :p

ho yes, that's a great news ! :goodjob:

Included German, UK, USA, France, Hungary, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Russia, Italy, Greece, China, Japan, Dutch, etc...

Pardon me, it seems I require clean-up on aisle 3.

Fantastic news. I can't wait.

That is great news! What do you plan to post next and when to you plan to post?

After WWII we need some Classical Era units, badly...

like which ones?

Axeman, unique spearman graphics, unique mounted graphics, siege towers, new ship graphics, unique swordsman graphics, unique slinger graphics, unique archer graphics. If these could be done, I would be eternally grateful.

That is great news! What do you plan to post next and when to you plan to post?

All air and land units are done ,I'm making the naval units, may be released about the weekend or next week.

Post some preview :)

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 1,465
great, I can't wait ! :goodjob:

Top Bottom