Civ4BeyondSword.exe

andy&jack

Chieftain
Hi, can anyone help me install this mod? I have unpacked the Realism file in the correct folder (BtS/mods) but it tells me the Civ4BeyondSword.exe is not found and I should ensure BtS is correctly installed. I have reinstalled from Steam, but still not working.

buck beach

Prince
My Mod is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword/Beyond the Sword/Mods. My desktop RI shortcut doesn't work but my Civ4 BTS shortcut does with Propeties steam://rungameid/8800. 1st civ app lodes quick but when I choose Advanced and lode mod it takes several minutes.

I hope this helps somewhat, it can be frustrating. It might just be my config. Good Luck

Walter Hawkwood

RI Curator
Hi, can anyone help me install this mod? I have unpacked the Realism file in the correct folder (BtS/mods) but it tells me the Civ4BeyondSword.exe is not found and I should ensure BtS is correctly installed. I have reinstalled from Steam, but still not working.
Are you sure you've pointed it to the correct folder? There's .../Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword/Mods and .../Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword/Beyond the Sword/Mods - it is the latter that's correct and Civ4BeyondSword.exe should be located in .../Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword/Beyond the Sword

Top Bottom