1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ5 Ancient Unit Pack 12 : Arabia

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Unit Graphics' started by danrell, Aug 21, 2012.

1. danrell

danrell Chieftain

Some units come from Bakuel's great civ4 units !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note :
    Please download the "Edited Animations and Effects" if you want to see the unit work correctly!

Edited Animations and Effects : http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=11586187&postcount=2

Tutorial : Gedemon - Add a new unit in the game

Download :
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=19880

2. nokmirt

nokmirt Emperor

You answered my prayers with these wonderful units. I am creating a Viking mod. Units for the Holy Land are a must. So far I have the Viking units in, they all work great.

I need to do the Celts, England, Germany, Spain, Ottomans, Romans (Italian), Russia, Austria, Arabia, who I will use for the Moors, The Mongols, Huns, who will be comparable to the Slavic tribes of the 8th and 9th centuries. Anyway it is quite a project, but should be interesting. :)

3. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

You, sir, are a marvel! My mod is a million times better with all your units in it! Thank-you so much for all of these :).