1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ5 Ancient Unit Pack 13 : Russia

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Unit Graphics' started by danrell, Aug 21, 2012.

1. danrell

danrell Chieftain

The units come from Bakuel's great civ4 units !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note :
    Please download the "Edited Animations and Effects" if you want to see the unit work correctly!

Edited Animations and Effects : http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=11586187&postcount=2

Tutorial : Gedemon - Add a new unit in the game

Download :
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=19881

2. bernie14

bernie14 Filter Manipulator

LOVE these....some of my FAVORITES :D :D

3. nokmirt

nokmirt Emperor

Wait there is a Russian Knight version 3 but no pic. Well it is POT LUCK then. :lol: I just hope he has a sword. I wanted the more eastern heavy horse units to have swords if possible. This seperates them militarily and culturally. It just makes things more interesting. :)