Civ5 Great Powers Rise MOD v1 23civilization+52new city-state: Sun Ra/Pakistan

Spain, Italy and Greece look unnatural. Also, Finland and Sweden should have Tundra tiles only in the Lapland area.

To apologize to my friends, is not proficient in English, have to use machine translation will Chinese converted into corresponding English text, words, meaning and grammar is about a lot of difficult to understand the place, I can only is close to the original meaning to, if you want to build MOD, please download August 23,, after the 16.32 update download address, fixed the cavalry bugs and other problems, also to the map layout details.

Download address
http://www.xp23.com/xml/game/2038.rar

围攻匈奴

遇见德国

奇怪罗马帝国在排行榜上倒数第2,周边各国不应该惧怕担心啊,为何德国,俄罗斯和英国纷纷要求秦国远离他呢?
遇见普京

■MOD[font=黑体]稳定版本[/font]下载地址Stable version Download address
http://www.xp23.com/xml/game/2038.rar

◆◆应朋友们需求,暂时加入吴越两国文明◆◆

吴国/夫差
江南基业----------地块产出额外+2食物,商路+2金,海军单位+25%防御力对远程攻击,每回合恢复2生命力.
特色单位----------吴戈
特色单位----------岭船

越国/勾践
百越之首----------所有近战单位通过森林或丛林时移动速度加倍,在种植园周边2格内单位+15%战斗力.
特色单位----------越剑
特色单位----------林弩

现在单位堆叠已经去掉,志愿军修建堡垒和其他想加入的新特性的问题尚未解决,等我继续研究研究先!

文件已更新完毕,原来的115网盘地址还是3.3旧版,其他主站地址都更新为3.4测试版了,喜欢用契丹的朋友现在可以在一旁观望中原七国混战的局面,伺机而动,当然你还得与匈奴一决雌雄,地图有设置好城市布局的,也有只保留出生点的,自己选择吧,是中原统一之前还是统一之后出手你们自己看着办吧,呵^

◆【V3.4测试版】2011..9.1
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1.增加吐蕃和契丹文明
2.秦弩不作战时可修建各类基础设施
3.更新了图像系统细节,例如秦国和魏国的外交界面等
4.增加了自然奇观"月牙泉",+2食物3科研,纳入国境+6快乐
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

吐蕃/松赞干布
高原圣地----------城市数量导致的不满加倍,单位进入丘陵地块不消耗额外移动力,丘陵上的设施不需要维护费,其他地形上的设施维护费-60%..
特色单位----------吐蕃武士
特色单位----------藏族骑兵

契丹/耶律阿保机
草原帝国----------人口不满-20%,击败陆地蛮族有60%机率使其加入己方阵营,在其他城市建造首都已有建筑时+80%[ICON_PRODUCTION]产能积累,战时产生双倍的军事家点数.
特色单位----------狼骑手
特色单位----------风力士

I downloaded this today and gave it a try. It looks pretty fun! As long as you clean up some of the translation issues, I'll definitely keep playing this. You should get someone who's fluent in both Chinese and English to clean up the names of the leaders and cities.

Thank you for the good friend Suggestions, English was not accurate enough, which I also feel very depressed,

In addition, the MOD feel sorry is better to download a, I fixed a clearly wrong about leader at the characteristics, the huns, and repeat the qidan people. Now accused of high degree of trouble also solved!

I am very interested in this mod. I've always loved the warring states period of China scenario. I just wish it was in English. I will be looking forward to a translation.

None of this makes sense to me, to be honest :(. Didn't see any pictures too.

I'm gonna have to at least give it a try - just from the curiosity point of view:O

英語:
If you need Chinese->English translation, you can post up your game text. Perhaps some of us can translate it for you.

Chinese:
如果你需要中英翻譯, 你可以上載遊戲的文字. 或許我們這些海外同胞能夠為您翻譯.

你自動翻譯的英語發帖讀上來挺滑稽的. :lol:

英語:
If you need Chinese->English translation, you can post up your game text. Perhaps some of us can translate it for you.

Chinese:
如果你需要中英翻譯, 你可以上載遊戲的文字. 或許我們這些海外同胞能夠為您翻譯.

你自動翻譯的英語發帖讀上來挺滑稽的. :lol:

真诚感谢朋友的热心建议和支持
中英文对照版本的语言文件可以从这里下载
zh_CN是中文 en_US是英文

http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=308606&stc=1&d=1323167250

若有幸得到朋友的翻译支持,请翻译后转发给我,并留下你的名字,下次更新我会替换,非常感谢!

Since I'm intrigued by the graphic details and the considerably high number of new goodies I'm willing to give it a try. Though I'm cheering for the download not to drop under 10kb/s too often. Just hoping it doesn't die halfway through. It might be a start comparing the in-game names/pictures finding out the correct pronunciations first.

EDIT: Ok, I tried to run it now, twice. Sadly, the game crashed both times... It seems like it isn't compatible with the english version, or am I the only one?

Top Bottom