10 years of civ 5 - Piano Cover [CIV 5 PIANO COVERS]

mzmaster

Warlord
Last edited:
Awesome! I really like your work, both in Civ V and in Civ VI. Really nice work. Will you eventually make some war theme? Zulu, Ethiopian or Dutch, for example?

Awesome! I really like your work, both in Civ V and in Civ VI. Really nice work. Will you eventually make some war theme? Zulu, Ethiopian or Dutch, for example?
Thank you for your kind words! I have Celtic war theme and Brazil war theme in my music book(not sure it is the right word). It is just a matter of writing it down in synthesia and then record. So, they will go next. Then I will try to do the rest, I suppose :)

Thank you for your kind words! I have Celtic war theme and Brazil war theme in my music book(not sure it is the right word). It is just a matter of writing it down in synthesia and then record. So, they will go next. Then I will try to do the rest, I suppose :)
Although I was never very impressed by Celtic theme, I'd like to hear it one day. But I'm more excited for the Brazilian one. It will be surely great!

Also, there is one peace theme I really like - the Venetian one... Sounds so peaceful...

:)Guys, are you still interested in civ6 covers?
I am now on vacation and can make something good with civ6 OST :)
I'd love to see something new :) Maybe Egypt? I love Egyptian Industrial theme. Sounds so exotic.

@mzmaster

It would be interesting to do a piano version of Indian Brave:

The background can consist of Hiawatha, Pocatello, Montezuma, Pacal, Pachacuti, and Kamehameha. Those six have Indian Brave as part of their ambient themes.

Hi, guys! I have returned yet again :)
I don't know for how long this time because it is mostly a hobby of mine. However, I made 2 new covers (not CIV related but it is for my other beloved gaming franchise Assassins Creed as well as some Metallica)
And in addition to that, I found that I did a cover for the Celts War Theme in CIV 5 and never published it:eek:
So, here it is
From 2018 :lol:

Welcome back, @mzmaster !

Have you found the time to do a piano rendition of Indian Brave that I have requested a few years ago?

As I said earlier, the background can consist of Hiawatha, Pocatello, Montezuma, Pacal, Pachacuti, and Kamehameha. Those six have Indian Brave as part of their ambient themes.

Welcome back, @mzmaster !

Have you found the time to do a piano rendition of Indian Brave that I have requested a few years ago?

As I said earlier, the background can consist of Hiawatha, Pocatello, Montezuma, Pacal, Pachacuti, and Kamehameha. Those six have Indian Brave as part of their ambient themes.
I finally did it! It will be on my channel later today (5-6 pm for me in Ukraine, 10-11 am EST)

Yeah, it is a very beautiful melody indeed! Thank you for your suggestion :thumbsup:

Everyone, please leave your civ5(and civ6) requests here.
I'd personally like to see Venetian or Mongolian themes rendered. They are my favourites in the game :)

(As for Civ VI themes, I hold a soft spot for Scythia. Though I wouldn't mind seeing part 2 of this vid made either. And maybe with Hungary and Mali from the vid made fully. Now, I should stop or I'll eventually ask for entire soundtrack :p)

Top Bottom