Civ5 Playthrough Highlights Gameplay

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
Those of you considering buying Civ5 (or waiting a few more days for the European release!) may be interested in reading a lengthy, currently ongoing report of a game played by forum member lemmy101. In particular, if you are hungering for some screenshots, this playthrough will help to satisfy your craving. (Considering it already has 40,000+ views, a lot of people have that same curiosity!)

The game is being played as Babylon on a world map (although the starting location was in North America), and along the way, there is plenty of commentary and discussion of the new features in Civ5. For fanatics who remember the release of Civ4, while the style is somewhat different from that of Sullla's Walkthrough, it should serve some of the same purpose.

>> Read the full game report!

Well done for putting this one the news page!

Lemmy's story is not only very insightfull for those of us who were not able to play the real game yet, or had any concerns about various features, but also, I tell you, HIGHLY entertaining! :)

Yes - playing with broken, dumb as a monkey AI is fun as hell...... But yes - you are meant to win - otherwise your experience would be negative and you would not buy the product again!

Lemmy's story is a fun yarn that really shows the flavour of Civ V .... thanks Lemmy.

And Hey Sulla!

The first walkthrough I read was your Civ IV one ... awesome. So ..... when can we expect a Sulla-Civ-V chronicle?

I'd want it :)

Top Bottom