1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ6 for iphone

Discussion in 'Civ6 - iPad & iPhone' started by Codeman, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Codeman

Codeman King

Been away from civ for a while... hooked on civ2, my life was consumed with 3, absolutely loved 4 (bts was my favorite), 5 was okay i guess. My life got too busy for 'one more turn'...

Now I'm wondering is 6 any good on iphone?

2. Codeman

Codeman King

The lack of response speaks volumes. Thanks for making it so clear the game isnt worth my time!

3. fuad

fuad Warlord

The game on IOS is a good port in my opinion and works fine on my side regarding IPad or IPhone but this seems not to be the case with many users , some are still having lots of crash issues on there side
    However the main flaw and draw back issues are in the main game and since no DLL source code has been released yet so the modders can fix the main issues so the replay ability ain’t that much
    My favorite civ series were 3 and 4 but I still play from time to time civ 6 on iPad or iPhone
    Like I said it’s an ok game for me but I enjoy more 3 and 4
    So in conclusion if ur not in hurry then wait till it gets a good sale and then buy it

4. Codeman

Codeman King

Thanks! Will do. I still enjoy playing bts. Ill stick with that and leave my tablet and phone out of my civ. Thanks!