Civ6 for iphone

Codeman

King
Been away from civ for a while... hooked on civ2, my life was consumed with 3, absolutely loved 4 (bts was my favorite), 5 was okay i guess. My life got too busy for 'one more turn'...

Now I'm wondering is 6 any good on iphone?

The lack of response speaks volumes. Thanks for making it so clear the game isnt worth my time!

The game on IOS is a good port in my opinion and works fine on my side regarding IPad or IPhone but this seems not to be the case with many users , some are still having lots of crash issues on there side
However the main flaw and draw back issues are in the main game and since no DLL source code has been released yet so the modders can fix the main issues so the replay ability ain’t that much
My favorite civ series were 3 and 4 but I still play from time to time civ 6 on iPad or iPhone
Like I said it’s an ok game for me but I enjoy more 3 and 4
So in conclusion if ur not in hurry then wait till it gets a good sale and then buy it

Thanks! Will do. I still enjoy playing bts. Ill stick with that and leave my tablet and phone out of my civ. Thanks!

Hello everyone,

in my opinion the game doesn't work that good on IOS on my iPhone. I had a lot of problems in the beginning, since my battery went down pretty fast. My smartphone also got pretty warm after a few minutes, which I guess isn't a good sign. Since then I tried to put my phone on a charger all the time, whenever I was on CIV, and it helped a lot.

This is why I also decided to buy myself a powerbank, so that I can charge my phone all the time. I also found an article on the internet, where they explain everything you need to know, when you want to buy a powerbank for your phone. I will link the article here. Unfortunately it is in german, but maybe some of you will still understand: https://www.technikhiwi.de/powerbank-test/

Top Bottom