Civ6 gameplay footage released

Camikaze

Administrator
Administrator
Last week 2K hosted a press event in California, giving the press access to a 60 turn build of the game. A host of new articles have been released talking about all the information gleaned from this gameplay experience. Gamecrate has even included in their article a section entitled "Unsorted other details for Civ Fanatics".

Amongst the information revealed is the announcement of Teddy Roosevelt as leader of America:
Spoiler massive :

Spoiler large :

Spoiler small :

A 3 minute package of gameplay footage from the 60 turn build was also made available to several YouTube channels, showing us a whole bunch of new information.

Quill18 has released a two part video going through the footage and talking about his experience playing the game:
Spoiler Part 1 :

Spoiler Part 2 :

BAStartGaming also goes through the gameplay footage, with an interview with Ed Beach posted as well:
Spoiler Gameplay :

Spoiler Interview :

Discuss all of this new information in our Civ6 forum >>> http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=539

Even if I'm a bit disappointed by the graphical direction they have choosen, I'm really looking forward to this release.

Er, Teddy's jowly face resembles more his protoge and future nemesis, Howard Taft.

As I said he has the mumps in this game. Hopefully it's not too late for a redesign.

You can do certain actions in your game to speed up some of the research

You can see yourself now

You get to name the units

Gee, I wonder where they came up with those ideas? :sarcasm:
Spoiler :
[civ4]

And the wonder "movies" are basically a graphics update from Civ Rev :trade:

I love how they act like almost everything is a new concept when they're basically recycling the older games :lol:

Actually, I think this game WILL be a blend of Civ4/Civ Rev/Civ5 :spear:

Top Bottom