1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ6 - Hall of Fame FAQ

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Hall of Fame Discussion' started by Denniz, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denniz

Denniz Where's my breakfast? Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

What is the Civ 6 Hall of Fame (HOF)?

The CivFanatics Civ6 Hall of Fame lets players show off their best games and see how they compare with other players.

Key features:
    • Games categorized by similar settings (Victory Condition, Difficulty, Speed, Map Size, etc.) - i.e. Hall of Fame "Tables"
    • No limit to the number of submissions allowed. Although, only your best entry will be shown on a given Hall of Fame table.
    • Standard settings requirements to facilitate comparisons.
    When will I be able to submit a game to the HOF?

Unknown at this time (Oct 21, 2016). We will be working with the GOTM staff to create a save file parser. We will probably do a beta HOF for awhile initially until the flurry of bug fixes and enhancements passes.​

How do I submit a game to the HOF?

TBD​

Glossary of Terms

Difficulty - Game setting in Civilization VI (Levels from easiest to hardest: Settler, Chieftain, Warlord, Prince, King, Emperor, Immortal, and Deity.)
    Entry - A game uploaded to the Hall of Fame.
    Hall of Fame Table - Games played with similar or comparable settings (Victory Condition, Difficulty, Speed, Map Size, etc.)
    HOF - Hall of Fame
    Map Size - Game setting in Civilization VI (From smallest to largest: Duel, Tiny, Small, Standard, Large, and Huge.)
    Speed - Game setting in Civilization VI (Online, Quick, Standard, Epic, Marathon)
    Submission - same as Entry
    Victory Condition - Method used to win in Civilization 6 (Science, Culture, Religious, Domination, or Time)​

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.