1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ6 not working today??? latest version

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Macintosh' started by tarafran, Sep 6, 2020.

1. tarafran

tarafran Warlord

It worked great yesterday on my Mac OS 10.15.6 . latest September Mac patch with new frontier
    Today it starts up to the blue screen where I only get the sun moving around ,nothing else is showing, no menus?
    I did a reinstall with no more luck.

2. tarafran

tarafran Warlord

I was able to load a saved game after changing the game in window mode instead of full screen.
    I tried not create a new game with the new secret society mode and got crippled game ,no city display and a blue screen on the little word map on bottom left

3. tarafran

tarafran Warlord

reinstalled the game after deleting all files and back to blue screen with no menus :(

4. footballciv

footballciv Chieftain

What did you do before it happened? Update macOS? Or did you just install civ’s august update?

5. tarafran

tarafran Warlord

I went back into the system and deleted all files relevant to civ6 and Steam. After reinstalling everything is working
    Looks like it's happening too often after updates of both of these apps