Civ6 Piano Covers [NETHERLANDS]

Well, this theme is complicated, but very funny :lol:
If you can play this - i will press "b" to pay you respects

So, just to clarify, this video was made for fun. However, I am planning to make a playable version of this later.

Moderator Action: Inappropriate language removed. Please help us maintain our family friendly forum. leif
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited by a moderator:

So, just to clarify, this video was made for fun. However, I am planning to make a playable version of this later.
Wow! Amazing! :eek:

Moderator Action: Please remember that you are responsible for everything in your post, including what you quote. Removed inappropriate language. leif

Last edited by a moderator:

Moderator Action: Inappropriate language removed. Please help us maintain our family friendly forum. leif
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

:clap:I don't care that some people dislike this theme for being annoying or too happy. I love this theme and it fits Brazil so well.

Okay, so I was doing the whole day The Drums of a Poundmaker cover and it should be released by Saturday(maybe Sunday)
My head is exploding right now because of AAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOH OOOOOH :crazyeye::culture:
I hope it was worth it and you will enjoy it!
So, stay tuned! :)
It's well worth it.

First Nations chanting is an acquired taste.

Updated schedule:
- Ariang - Korean Theme - Friday/Saturday
- Scotland Theme (Next week, maybe Tuesday/Wednesday)
After those themes are done, I would like to do ones listed below. However, the order might change.
- Mongolia (This time Industrial/Atomic) Theme
- Netherlands Theme
- Mapuche Theme
- Zulu Theme

Updated schedule:
- Ariang - Korean Theme - Friday/Saturday
- Scotland Theme (Next week, maybe Tuesday/Wednesday)
After those themes are done, I would like to do ones listed below. However, the order might change.
- Mongolia (This time Industrial/Atomic) Theme
- Netherlands Theme
- Mapuche Theme
- Zulu Theme
I'm glad to hear that Mongolian Industrial theme might be added, too! :)

I wonder which Korean theme did you pick?

Top Bottom