Civ6 Piano Covers [NETHERLANDS]

That's great to hear! Which one shall it be? My hopes go on industrial.
I went Atomic for both Maya and Gran Columbia just because they summarize the whole theme well and have piano already.
So, as Industrial and Atomic basically are the same thing (with Atomic having additional modern instruments), your hopes will be fulfilled :)

Well, here it is!
This is one of the hardest themes I`ve covered(those violin arpeggios are crazy), so I hope you liked it!
p.s psst...subscribe:hug:
Lovely! Makes me only wonder how great will Ethiopian themes be, both official and piano, once they come out.

May I ask, what could be the next Civ piano cover planned?

Hi, everyone! A quick update
It is so hard to pick a civ theme because they are all great!
I recently listened to all civ6 soundtrack again and came up with a short-list of civs that I would like to cover:
1. Germany (I already started on it and it will be out later this week)
2. Indonesia (I was blown away how beautiful this theme is)
3. Greek & Macedon (I love greek culture and music, so they are coming as well)
Also as a side note, I would like to cover the main theme of the upcoming Amplitude Studios "Humankind"
And Ethiopia DLC of course(when it is available)
So, this is pretty much the plan for July!

Hi, everyone! A quick update
It is so hard to pick a civ theme because they are all great!
I recently listened to all civ6 soundtrack again and came up with a short-list of civs that I would like to cover:
1. Germany (I already started on it and it will be out later this week)
2. Indonesia (I was blown away how beautiful this theme is)
3. Greek & Macedon (I love greek culture and music, so they are coming as well)
Also as a side note, I would like to cover the main theme of the upcoming Amplitude Studios "Humankind"
And Ethiopia DLC of course(when it is available)
So, this is pretty much the plan for July!
Great! Looking forward to those. Germany would be easiest for a piano theme I think, and Indonesia's perhaps most challenging given the unique instrumentation.

Great! Looking forward to those. Germany would be easiest for a piano theme I think, and Indonesia's perhaps most challenging given the unique instrumentation.
I am a little distracted by my university exams, but Germany is almost done.:thumbsup:
Indonesia I think will be easier than Germany, because while being extremely beautiful, it is the same melody that just expands throughout the track.
But I could be wrong

Indonesia is here! Maybe my arrangement is a little over the top, but I don`t know how to transfer all the beauty of this theme any other way.
If someone tries to play it - good luck!:thumbsup:

This is really great. I really like the Kotekan (the interlocking pattern) in the beginning of Rejang Dewa and then towards the second half you made your own arrangement to the pattern mixing your own style and referring back to the gamelan kotekan. Well done! I always love to see more Balinese gamelan played on western instruments, especially using musical structures like kotekan. Congratulations!

Ethiopia's piano cover is here! I picked medieval theme as a reference(one of the best medieval IMO)
I've been hoping to see a medieval exception for this one, since you usually make industrials/atomics, and am happy to read that it actually happened :D

Top Bottom