Civ6 Piano Covers [NETHERLANDS]

Really nice work again :) Which theme do you plan doing next?

Last edited:
Just to let you know, I'm still in progress of making the Scotland theme cover.
University is a pain, but I hope to release it soon!

Meanwhile(and this is very off-topic)you can listen to my recent arrangement, which was in my sheet book for quite some time.
Tropico theme cover!

Just to let you know, I'm still in progress of making the Scotland theme cover.
University is a pain, but I hope to release it soon!

Meanwhile(and this is very off-topic)you can listen to my recent arrangement, which was in my sheet book for quite some time.
Tropico theme cover!

I only know about Tropico and its music from a Civ5 mod by Leugi (which adds Tropico as a Civ led by El Presidente), but bravo! :clap:

I prefer your live performances to the Synthesia ones (Synthesia's lacking in expression), but your arrangements are very impressive. It would be a beast to give Debussy, Chopin, and Liszt nightmares to play, but that arrangement of "Mo Li Hua" was beautiful. :D

So, I'm kind of back. I decided to merge all my favourite parts from all themes of Gathering Storm in 2 videos. If you want me to make a standalone video on a particular theme - let me know!
Part 2 will be soon(maybe next Tuesday or so - still busy with my "outside of civ" life ;)
Enjoy! (it will be out in 15 min)

So, I'm kind of back. I decided to merge all my favourite parts from all themes of Gathering Storm in 2 videos. If you want me to make a standalone video on a particular theme - let me know!
Part 2 will be soon(maybe next Tuesday or so - still busy with my "outside of civ" life ;)
Enjoy! (it will be out in 15 min)
The first part is as if Liszt were to do his rendition of Cinege, Cinege.

Can't wait for Part 2!

By the way, did you do the piano rendition of Indian Brave from Civ V that I asked over a year ago?

Top Bottom