Civassist-like functions

Beorn-eL-Feared

Idiot riding pedals
So CIV has a wonderful civ assist like behavior built-in where it tells you the major events happening in the world at a given time, and graphically you see where cities are rioting and starving and it is all very nice and good.

But the 2 functions that I personnally used the most out of Civassist were the new tech/ressource available (for trades) and X town has grown (for tile micro-management) messages.

It may be just me who doesn't find it in the GOTM mod interface, but do these functions exist still?

So CIV has a wonderful civ assist like behavior built-in where it tells you the major events happening in the world at a given time, and graphically you see where cities are rioting and starving and it is all very nice and good.

But the 2 functions that I personnally used the most out of Civassist were the new tech/ressource available (for trades) and X town has grown (for tile micro-management) messages.

It may be just me who doesn't find it in the GOTM mod interface, but do these functions exist still?
Those functions do exist in the HOF Mod that is used for the GOTMs. Look through the in-game Options. You have to enable the CIV4lerts.

And I even looked in that menu. :thanx: for palliating to my very manly blind eyes :hatsoff:

Top Bottom