CivBE discount 20% @ GMG

Based on your experience with other games on Steam, how soon after launch do you all think a 25% off or better deal will come around again? I'll probably buy the game, but I'm not sure if I should pre-order or wait a little until after launch just in case.

Based on your experience with other games on Steam, how soon after launch do you all think a 25% off or better deal will come around again? I'll probably buy the game, but I'm not sure if I should pre-order or wait a little until after launch just in case.

Oh, I'd say somewhere around Christmas there should be a few "off" deals again.

If you're a North American, Halloween season and Thanksgiving time might see some discounts too.

I just pre-ordered on GMG.

Other people in this thread have said that you get the key after a few hours. GMG state on their site, that you will receive your key on release day.

So which holds true?

:)

I just pre-ordered on GMG.

Other people in this thread have said that you get the key after a few hours. GMG state on their site, that you will receive your key on release day.

So which holds true?

:)

I think you may have misunderstood: you will get the key a few hours after launch on release day. Guaranteed nobody has gotten their key yet, I think gmg doesn't get them to distribute until after release. :)

I think you may have misunderstood: you will get the key a few hours after launch on release day. Guaranteed nobody has gotten their key yet, I think gmg doesn't get them to distribute until after release. :)

Ah ok :)

Thank you for clearing that up!

/Asmodean

A 25% off deal just ended on October 1, so there might be another soon if not now. I think I have a 23% off code but I don't know if it's transferable. I'll check if you don't want to wait for 25% off.

EDIT: here's the 23% off code, but it says it's a personal code, so it might not work: CV2Y20-T0ZS8U-QTY88C . . . here's another: J7EMZ1-XQ30ZM-BMR9YK

Yeah no one has the yet from GMG.
https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/99063366-Pre-Purchase-Games

I stated earlier in the thread I used a 25% GMG to order the Elder Scrolls MMO a few months back, and everything went well. Specifically I was worried about when the code would be sent to me. The game had a 5 day early access, which itself had a pre-download, and I figured I would miss out on all of that. I had all my activation codes for the pre-download! I purchased BE from them mostly because of that.

If its possible, they'll have our BE keys so we can join the pre-download. If not, atleast that 20-25% saved is a few "free" DLC's (assumption there of course).

JokerJace is caving... :lol: ;)

The only "public" GMG voucher I'm seeing is VBHGBM-JS2VN9-0J50FM, for 20% off until Oct. 6.

JokerJace is caving... :lol: ;)

The only "public" GMG voucher I'm seeing is VBHGBM-JS2VN9-0J50FM, for 20% off until Oct. 6.

Not quite there yet. Just staying tuned. ;-D
MP seems to have improved, AI seems not to. Not sure what to make of it, yet.

And thanks!

Bah, didn't work for me either. I wish I would have payed more attention to the pre-order deals. Now I can't find anything under $45 :(.

Top Bottom