CIVDIPX Players Please Read

Just so you know, I will play in a restart only if you can't find seven players and I will not ask for a country - I will play whatever everyone else universally hates. I am involved in a couple other games currently so I will most definitely yield to any other interested players.

Originally posted by Magnus
Just so you know, I will play in a restart only if you can't find seven players and I will not ask for a country - I will play whatever everyone else universally hates. I am involved in a couple other games currently so I will most definitely yield to any other interested players.

:rolleyes: :crazyeye:

I guess we will be restarting and redrawing, then. Orange, you're welcome to play in the next game if you want to.

sincere thanks Toasty (seriously :)), but no thanks. Good luck to you all in the next game. I'm sorry things couldn't work out, I had looked forward to playing in a game to revitalize this site's Dip community, but I don't want to be involved if rules are decided by popular vote. Sorry :( Hope there are no hard feelings.

Originally posted by orange
sincere thanks Toasty (seriously :)), but no thanks. Good luck to you all in the next game. I'm sorry things couldn't work out, I had looked forward to playing in a game to revitalize this site's Dip community, but I don't want to be involved if rules are decided by popular vote. Sorry :( Hope there are no hard feelings.

Keep in mind that this is just the current state--if we can manage to get CivDip going again, I think an introduction of official rules would be likey--probably certain, actually. We could really use your support so that we can just get things rolling.

And no, don't worry, no hard feelings :).

Top Bottom