CiVI Reformation Rankings Popup

CiVI Reformation Rankings Popup 1.1

greyTiger

Warlord
greyTiger submitted a new resource:

CiVI Reformation Rankings Popup - Popup window that shows top civs and cities in several categories every X turns.

The CiVI Reformation Rankings Popup shows a window every X number of turns with the top civilizations and cities in the world.

Spoiler :

Categories:
  • City Culture per turn
  • City Faith per turn
  • City Food per turn
  • City Gold per turn
  • City population
  • City Production per turn
  • City Science per turn
  • City number of trade routes
  • Civilization number...

Read more about this resource...

If you have any ideas for additional categories and\or functionality that could be added in future versions then please post here.

First, absolutely amazing. It's criminal that this was removed from the base game in the first place.

Second, two things I would recommend/request. I'd say move the close button to the top right as an "X", similar to the close button for tech/civic popups. Also, would it be possible to add a little flavor text like "[famous person] has completed their greatest work, a list of:" followed by Civ 5's style of not outright saying what it is. "People with the Pointiest Sticks" for military strength, for example.

Can I use your mod's in my mod please it would be a great addition to it please really helps the gameplay.

First, absolutely amazing. It's criminal that this was removed from the base game in the first place.

Second, two things I would recommend/request. I'd say move the close button to the top right as an "X", similar to the close button for tech/civic popups. Also, would it be possible to add a little flavor text like "[famous person] has completed their greatest work, a list of:" followed by Civ 5's style of not outright saying what it is. "People with the Pointiest Sticks" for military strength, for example.
Great ideas. I'll add these things in for the next release.

Can I use your mod's in my mod please it would be a great addition to it please really helps the gameplay.
Sure. I'd be happy to let you include my mods in your mod pack.

greyTiger updated CiVI Reformation Rankings Popup with a new update entry:

CiVI Reformation Rankings popup

Version 1.1 contains the following updates:
  • Close button now moved to the top right corner as an X icon.
  • Rankings description now uses a flavour text similar to what Civ 5 displayed. e.g. [person] has completed their great work. [title of great work]
  • Moving the mouse over the description shows a tooltip that indicates what the great work really means.
  • Each era has a selection of 2 or 3 writers whose name may be displayed in the [person] text. The name is chosen at random...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Random list of essayists per era:

Ancient: Philostephanus, Ban Zhao
Classical: Plutarch, Seneca the Younger, Appian
Medieval: Sei Shonagon, Francis Bacon, Omar Khayyam
Renaissance: Vasili Popugaev, Hiraga Gennai, Taftazani
Industrial: Joseph Addison, Lord Chesterfield, Felix Davin
Modern: Thomas De Quincey, Ramavriksha Benipuri, Max Kretzer
Atomic: Bertrand Russel, Giuseppe Garibaldi, Taha Hussein
Information: Ayn Rand, Fernando Fernan Gomez, Eileen Chang

Random list of essayists per era:

Ancient: Philostephanus, Ban Zhao
Classical: Plutarch, Seneca the Younger, Appian
Medieval: Sei Shonagon, Francis Bacon, Omar Khayyam
Renaissance: Vasili Popugaev, Hiraga Gennai, Taftazani
Industrial: Joseph Addison, Lord Chesterfield, Felix Davin
Modern: Thomas De Quincey, Ramavriksha Benipuri, Max Kretzer
Atomic: Bertrand Russel, Giuseppe Garibaldi, Taha Hussein
Information: Ayn Rand, Fernando Fernan Gomez, Eileen Chang

Amazing job and thanks for taking my suggestions.

Top Bottom