CiVI Reformation Victories

CiVI Reformation Victories 1.5.2

greyTiger

Warlord
greyTiger submitted a new resource:

CiVI Reformation Victories - Add new victory types to the game. Economic, Metropolis and Territorial.

The CiVI Reformation Victories pack adds new victory types to the base game. Version 1.0 includes Economic, Metropolis and Territorial victories.

Economic
To achieve victory you must have a Gold Per Turn greater than all civilizations combined, have a trade route with each major civilization and have access to each luxury resource that spawned on the map.

Once the conditions are met then the National Bank project will be available for construction, which will trigger the...

Read more about this resource...

I love this concept and idea, great Mod man, I have to say it will be nice to have more victories. :cool::thumbsup:

I love this concept and idea, great Mod man, I have to say it will be nice to have more victories. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks. Much appreciated. Hope that people enjoy playing with these victory types as much as I enjoyed making them, and I look forward to expanding on this mod in the future :)

Is it possible to have custom victory cinematic for modded victory types. Something from Civ 4 fits nicely here. Like Cultural victory from Civ 4 to Metropolis Victory here or Territorial Domination victory.

Is it possible to have custom victory cinematic for modded victory types. Something from Civ 4 fits nicely here. Like Cultural victory from Civ 4 to Metropolis Victory here or Territorial Domination victory.

Did not even consider trying to add movies for the victories. Just happy with the text on the end game victory screen. I would imagine it would be possible if a compatible movie file was available though.

this prob wouldn't be compatible with production queue than if it changes this UI\Panels\ProductionPanel.lua ?

this prob wouldn't be compatible with production queue than if it changes this UI\Panels\ProductionPanel.lua ?

I don't use the production queue mod myself so I have not tested its compatibility with my mod. I would expect that the production queue mod changes the UI\Panels\ProductionPanel.lua file though, so it would not be likely work without some significant changes.

I hope to extract the bulk of my code from the ProductionPanel.lua in a future version once custom code files work with save games (heard that this functionality is broken at the moment). At that time a compatible version would be far more likely.

Seems like my update didnt use the right file. Having issues uploading the correct zip file now :( Correct version coming as soon as I figure out the issue.

Update: Still unable to upload the correct hotfix. Guess there is a time limit on file uploads. Will try again later, but may not be able to update it until tomorrow :(

Last edited:
DUH! Yes of course I saw the post. :lol:

Last edited:
I have some compatability issues with CQUI mod. Is there a workaround for both this great mods to work together ?

Will this work okay with the production queue mod? That mod is essential to lower the micromanagement of the game, sure hope it works. :)

Version 1.1 includes an additional file in the UI\Panels\ folder which should mean that the Production Queue mod and this mod work together. There was one line of code that both directly affected, but the merge for that line was quite straight forward. You would need to follow the directions in the ReadMe.txt in the UI\Panels\ folder to switch to the Production Queue compatible version of the ProductionPanel.lua, after which they should coexist :)

I have some compatability issues with CQUI mod. Is there a workaround for both this great mods to work together ?

Sorry. There is no version yet which has compatibility with the CQUI mod. As with the Production Queue mod I would need to compare the changes that it makes and release a new modified version. If I am not mistaken though doesn't CQUI use the Production Queue code, it may be that version 1.1 of this mod that adds the compatibility with Production Queue may resolve your issue.

Sorry but only version that I found is a CQUI 0.6v and a nighlt version - no 1.1 anywhere ?!

Apologies. I may not have been very clear. I meant that version 1.1 of this mod may clear up the conflict you were having (if you were using version 1.0 initially). If you are still having issues when running version 1.1 of this mod then it means that CQUI and this mod are not yet compatible. I'll check out the CQUI mod file and see what conflicts there might be in an effort to determine how difficult it would be to make both mods work nicely together.

Just saw this, and I must say I look forwards to winning an economic victory :p

Thanks. Any feedback you can provide as you conquer the world with your traders would be very welcome.

Top Bottom