Civil War in Japan

conquer_dude

Imperial Slave
This is a scenerio I had in mind, a simple one, of course. I had an idea about future civil war in Japan. I have a short story about that, but right now I need help. I need help with techs and units, two flags, Japanese and a custom one, then buildings.

I need icons for this tree. And, this is just a first draft that I scribbled in paint. I will also need someone to help me get the folder fixed up, like an art folder with the art stuff.

Thanks to anyone who volunteers to help. I will give more info if I see that people are interested in helping. :)

BTW thanks to MadViking for the map.

Tech tree and folder with unfinished scenerio... Currently the scenerio is just some workers, cities and a map. I haven't placed improvements or other units because there need to be original.

I think that tech tree is pathetic the way I have the techs arranged...

Attachments

• Civil War in Japan.zip
    31.1 KB · Views: 372
  • Age1.JPG
    Age1.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 529
I need icons for this tree. And, this is just a first draft that I scribbled in paint. I will also need someone to help me get the folder fixed up, like an art folder with the art stuff.
I'll do that for you.

BadKharma said:
It isnt a world map when I unzipped it I found a 60 x 60 mapof the japanese islands.

Oops. :twitch: I found my problem. It is indeed a map of the Japanese Islands.

@BadKharma: Wow! that's fast work.

@Conquer_Dude: Could you explain the basic premise for the scenario such as reasons for the civil war, who the participants are, etc., etc.?

ok first 2 techs are done
URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Top is advanced recon bottom is tactical nuke the techs are available now in the tech maker challenge thread

LOL Ares do you think I should enter? The recon one I made from scratch from a scratchmade icon I made for a webdesign the binoc's then made a quick background that resembled night vision.

Alright, so... I need the flags still... and I need units... and I don't need any new advisors I don't think, unless you want to make Japanese ones.

7ronin: The basic reasons I haven't really made yet... :mischeif: But, A group of rebels did form in Osaka and created the Rebel nation of South Japan. The borders are heavily defended. Northern Japan wants peace, but the only victory is conquest so basically you have to recapture your cities.

No I didnt add them to the folder I just quick put the folder structure together then made the techs.
Some questions for making the other techs ...... Advanced Armour, Advanced Warfighting, Advanced HQ, what are these for or representing? I need an idea how to make them.

Alright I put the techs in tech chooser folder. Advance Armour would be advanced tanks, like mech tanks, but not with feet. Andvance Warfighting would be soldiers with laser ammo and a suit, kind of like a stormtrooper. Advanced HQ would allow HQ improvement in a city. I don't know what it might do, but I have an idea (if this is possible) that it can train elite units.

Consider this thought. It is 1945. The United States and the Allied Powers concede to the Soviet Union's demand for an occupation zone in Japan. General of the Army MacArthur stands by helplessly as U.S. forces withdraw from the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido and the northern tip of the island of Honshu.

Seventy-five years later Chairman Nakamura of the Peoples Republic of Japan decides to reunify Japan by force. Although Democratic Japan is larger than the PRJ their military forces are smaller. While the Emperor appeals for peace, Prime Minister Suzuki calls up the limited reserves. The United States begins to evacuate civilian dependents from its four main bases in Japan. The U.S. also makes plan to move the Marine brigade from Okinawa to demilitarized zone to back up the U.S. infantry division which has been permanently stationed there since the end of the war.

I think that a scenario like this makes more sense from an historical perspective than a "civil war" and accomplishes the same thing. You also get to add the U.S. and possibly Russia and the two Koreas.

Maybe you should add the "Neo-Ronin" attempting to break free from hundreds of years of Japanese rule.

7ronin said:
Consider this thought. It is 1945. The United States and the Allied Powers concede to the Soviet Union's demand for an occupation zone in Japan. General of the Army MacArthur stands by helplessly as U.S. forces withdraw from the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido and the northern tip of the island of Honshu.

Seventy-five years later Chairman Nakamura of the Peoples Republic of Japan decides to reunify Japan by force. Although Democratic Japan is larger than the PRJ their military forces are smaller. While the Emperor appeals for peace, Prime Minister Suzuki calls up the limited reserves. The United States begins to evacuate civilian dependents from its four main bases in Japan. The U.S. also makes plan to move the Marine brigade from Okinawa to demilitarized zone to back up the U.S. infantry division which has been permanently stationed there since the end of the war.

I think that a scenario like this makes more sense from an historical perspective than a "civil war" and accomplishes the same thing. You also get to add the U.S. and possibly Russia and the two Koreas.
I've already made the scenerio set, and I don't want to make any changes. This is what it is. End of discussion.

conquer_dude said:
Alright I put the techs in tech chooser folder. Advance Armour would be advanced tanks, like mech tanks, but not with feet. Andvance Warfighting would be soldiers with laser ammo and a suit, kind of like a stormtrooper. Advanced HQ would allow HQ improvement in a city. I don't know what it might do, but I have an idea (if this is possible) that it can train elite units.
OK I'll use this a guide thanks for the explanation.

Cool. So do you plan on getting me all the techs? I can probably find some, if you can convert them, because I don't know how to post them after they are converted.

Top Bottom