(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

Blender and NifSkope. I have a new job. I will learn new things for another week and then I will have some time to go back to the 3d modeling

Maya temple (requested by Sword Of Geddon)
download

I lost the context a little over the weeks. I hope you can use the building. I used the texture from my other older building. As we all know, textures are not my strongest side.
If anything was to be done, let me know. In the near future I will also download a cityset.
Hrochland

Thankyou so much Hrochland. I will use it as a palace I think, often in mesoamerica with civs like the mayans the great temples were the center of a city's life, and like the pharoahs many Mayan kings were buried inside temples after they died.

Thanks agian man :)

I like 3d modelig. I usually like it. Only when I am in time press, joy is gone, work is worse off the hand and the result is not so good. I'm sorry.

Perhaps it is. The small problem is that the separate buildings are many polycounts, so the cityset is unnecessarily large (kb) and consequently there are texture problems.

By the way, happy Christmas and a joyful New Year to everyone

Thanks. To you too.
About the texture. Classical textures for the cityset are four to five walls with windows, some downsiding and one to two roof types. Your skin is stitched and you have the city in a uniform style.
With unique buildings, you have to choose what to use for each building, but I do not see it as very difficult.

Yeah single building graphics aren't nearly as complicated when it comes to textures.

I brought it up because the Fall from Heaven/Rise from Erebas people did just that they put buildings into nodes and made cities, very high detailed. I just wonder how that effects game proformance, but it seems to work for that mod.

You're right. It is possible to have a different texture in each Node. I avoid such a solution because of memory. Just as I try to make buildings with as little polycount as possible.

Yeah it does consume more memory. I was thinking of the Khmer building and how Angkor Wat and other Khmer cities looked, and thinking the tower part of the structure would be perfect for a cityset, probably mixed with straw huts with only afew "Wats"(what the Khmer towers were called).

Top Bottom