(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

Super. I thought about making these for the NA Colonization scenario but never did. These are terrific!

Continuation here... :)

Totem(requested by Wyz_sub10)
download

Biodome(requested by Snipperrabbit!!)
download

Teepee and Wigwam(requested by PW90)
For both models I used torch effect on the fireplace
download Teepee
download Wigwam

Super! Thanks for all the good work! :goodjob:

If it's OK with you I'd like to incorporate the wigwam, teepee, and totems as part of my scenario. I did download them and tried them out. They look great. I had a question regarding the scale of these items. The totem looks about the right scale, maybe a little small when viewed as part of the city itself. On the city build screen, when selecting the totem to be built, the image does appear on the bottom left of the screen, but it's tiny. The wigwam and teepe, when view as part of the city are enormous, overshadowing all other buildings in the city... was that intentional? (See image below)

Altogether, thanks for all the hard work on this! :D

Attachments

• AD1640 America Teepees & Wigwams.jpg
    AD1640 America Teepees & Wigwams.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 268
You must scale it and will be OK I think

You're talking about this stuff in the ArtDef file, right??

<fScale>0.95</fScale>
<fInterfaceScale>1.0</fInterfaceScale>

The first line is for the appearance in the city graphics, and the second line for the city builds menu? I'll play with that... Thanks!

I'll answer for hrochland...yep. ;)

Thanks Woodelf. All good now... :D

hrochland: Any North American Indian buildings you can design would be greatly appreciated! I need things like a pool, a campfire, a dream catcher strung between two posts, and other Native American "style" buildings/tents/cabins that could simulate temples, shrines, markets, etc. An Iroquois longhouse (log house) would be great. Whatever you have time for! Many thanks!!

Attachments

• AD1640 America Teepees & Wigwams2.jpg
    AD1640 America Teepees & Wigwams2.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 282
There is an Iroquois longhouse in the database that I made and C.Roland skinned.

There is an Iroquois longhouse in the database that I made and C.Roland skinned.

Thanks for that. I tried both the longhouse and trading posts from that thread, but could not make them work. ...now moving back to that thread for questions.

<fScale>0.95</fScale> scale for building in game
<fInterfaceScale>1.0</fInterfaceScale> scale for building in civilopedia

My English is bad. I will read your words tomorrow morning with wocabulary in my hand :) :)

EDIT: Good morning :) Yes. You post me to this threas some pictures and I will try make some indians buildings for you :)

Sioux Cityset (with Teepee)
download

Very simple sioux cityset v1,0 :) based on the an_eu. My third cityset test. When I made Teepee, this cityset is next step only :) (Unique palace it needs :))

<fScale>0.95</fScale> scale for building in game
<fInterfaceScale>1.0</fInterfaceScale> scale for building in civilopedia

My English is bad. I will read your words tomorrow morning with wocabulary in my hand :) :)

EDIT: Good morning :) Yes. You post me to this threas some pictures and I will try make some indians buildings for you :)

Many thanks!! :D

Your command of Shakespeare's language is good enough to get your ideas across. So, no worries!

I'll see what I can get my hands on, as far as illustrations go. Thanks for offering to work out some building models. Much appreciated here!

I've downloaded the Sioux city set. I'll have to get back to you later with feedback on that.

Cheers, Huzzah, and all that!

By the way, what file/files do I need to modify to incorporate the Sioux city set into my scenario???

...bearing in mind that only one of the CIVs available in the scenario would use the Sioux city set.

globaltypes.xml

civilizationinfors.xml

CityLsystem.xml

PlotLsystem.xml

:hammer2: :D

globaltypes.xml

civilizationinfors.xml

CityLsystem.xml

PlotLsystem.xml

Ouch... this is more complicated than I thought. I've no idea what I should do with these files. I think I'll take a pass on that one for the time being...

Ouch... this is more complicated than I thought. I've no idea what I should do with these files. I think I'll take a pass on that one for the time being...

Near end of my Fantasy buildings thread you can download a little pack (GeoModders work) what help you change cityset for first and second ERA. GeoModder made it for my HrochMod3,3 but hrochlands cities based on ancient european cityset and sioux cityset too. It will good work for you, I think :)
But for civ4 vanilla only

Top Bottom