(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

you're right. The model is either not enough or you imagined something else. The truth is, I asked you for a graphic design, which you didn't do. It probably means that you imagined a model from someone else and better. I'll be happy if someone else can help you. Have a nice day.

I was going to give MalayanGamer the opportunity to respond. But I don't see an apology forthcoming...

I'm sorry, I hope this doesn't sour the experience too much. We really appreciate your talent and generosity hrochland. The Ancient High Court is beautiful and Sword of Geddon and I and many others are very grateful for it. Thank you :)

you're right. The model is either not enough or you imagined something else. The truth is, I asked you for a graphic design, which you didn't do. It probably means that you imagined a model from someone else and better. I'll be happy if someone else can help you. Have a nice day.
Sorry about that. :( Your ancient high court is pretty good tbh.

Look at. I know the old court is no miracle. I was looking for some suitable topics and the only one is probably this Sultan Abdul Samad. Unfortunately, even that seemed inappropriate to the old town.
@ MalayanGamer
As for the two of us, my friend, it wants to improve communication :)
Well the Sultan Abdul Samad building was for a world wonder building.

One of the basic problems with civ4 buildings (as wonders) is their size. Surely you have been going through some of the threads where the buildings have been dealt with, such as the parliament in Budapest.
He is really very large and in the game takes up space for 4 to 6 buildings.
I have also solved such a problem with your Malayan Parliament. I found more pictures and found that it was not a building, but a complex. That's why I chose a high-rise building to represent this area.

For the same reason, I recently reworked Circus Maximus from another author, unifying the textures and shortening the model so that it looks natural in the city and does not intersect so much with the buildings around it.

Now you know my reasons ...

I imagine the different house type buildings in the Classical/Med would be sandy colored, some with tan fur roofs, all with colorful cloth hanging from the sides. I imagine them organized similiarly to the ancient middle east set thats used alot. There would also be fancier buildings mixed in, such as the torquise green building, and the larger ziggurat. What are your thoughts Hrochland your the creater good sir.

:) I intend to follow in part your last picture, I really liked it. But I would also like to keep a few buildings of different colored stone, for a slow transition to the later Renaissance.

what do you think about it?

Hello hrochland and Sword of G :) If you want to keep a few buildings of different colored stone, what do you think about this?

Spoiler Zvartnots Cathedral, seventh century CE :

Zvartnots Cathedral 01.jpg

Zvartnots Cathedral 02.jpg

Excellent engineering! These walls will look really nice on flat land and on hills. Thank you very much hrochland for this special creation :king:

Top Bottom