(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

Thanks, but it's not about improving. Hange is not a new job. I just wanted to release something so that it didn't look like I was doing anything. Working on ancient and renaissance anatolia is tedious and I even had to find some tutorials to learn blender with new tricks.
However, it also has bright sides. Thanks to new ideas, I am also creating a Preancient_Greco_Roman cityset for my mod.

Of course. However, since the civ4 3D system does not allow the Z axis to be modeled into negative numbers, it will be more of a pseudo 3D. :)

Based on that picture I posted earlier, I thought I'd try a set that was the next era of your second Urartu set(Thinking they'd be really good as Syrian and Western Middle Eastern sets.

I added your ziggurat with some color changes. But I don't know if i did it right, it doesn't have a node. Here is a picture:

image_2021-01-21_210953.png

Attachments

• image_2021-01-21_210949.png
    image_2021-01-21_210949.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 40
Here you have the first two NiNodes in the correct structure.

Continue moving the others using the copy and paste method. when two NifSkope windows are open.

I think you can delete the extra data. When you are done and have your work saved, right-click on each building / Transform / Apply. The nodes will flatten you out. That should be enough.

BoundShape file no need. Zikurat shadow I add into shadow file :)

Attachments

• AC.rar
    6.4 KB · Views: 39
Top Bottom