Civilization 2 Multiplayer Players Needed

Global Dictator

Chieftain
I'm sorry if i'm posting in the wrong forum or whatever but i noticed many of ya were still active on civilization 2 and i've been trying hard to find people to play with anyway if ya have any active hamachi servers can you plz tell me so i can play multiplayer with ya?
anyway here's a hamachi server i have up to play with peeps

server:Civilization 2 Gold
password:123abc (or flipped i did it fast)

plenty of spots open now =) thx everyone

PS:im pretty new to civ 2 so plz take it easy on me many of ya prob have well over 10-15 years of experience but i played the game and fell in love and i hope ya can understand my passion for it lol

Also for those wondering what hamachi is it's a program/software that creates a virtual LAN net over the internet which you have to use to play civ 2 these days as the game engine isn't up and running anymore anyway you can download it for free by making an account at LogMeIn.com or you can download it from some other page you googled. After you have it installed just go to network and click join then add the info i put or u can create ur own server for friends but plz message me or somethin if you do cuz i wanna play with other people badly xP

Top Bottom