Civilization 5 BNW - The Great Library Rush

Stiflex

Chieftain
Hey there everyone, so here's the latest video from my civilization 5 tutorial series, and in this episode I try to show you guys how to rush the great library, give you some tips and overall show you how it's done. Now, sadly I doubt that this could be accomplished on diety, and maybe immortal - with little chances. But it's sure as hell possible on Emperor or anything below. If I straight-on focus the great library, I always get it, especially in multiplayer matches.

Here's the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJR4jYgfrVc

Link to video.

There are two main factors in building the great library - the first is having marble, it's not a must, but it really helps in speeding up the proccess, same goes for all ancient/classical wonders. And the second one is tradition - never go for liberty, the 15% is crucial at the beginning of the game, and the worker won't really help you all that much because it's too early in the game. This is why you should then build a worker at the start of the match. Or right after a scout.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the video, what do you think about it? Was it good, and did it help? Or all you guys civ elitists who know everything, if so - share your ideas and strats on rushing the great library! :)

Top Bottom