Civilization 5 - DLC is available!

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter

Many people will have noticed it, because there is some new download going on: Since now the DLC is available.

For the discussion about Babylon and its price please see here, the main Mongols discussion is here, for a more strategic insight see here.

Discuss and play, and have fun with the free Ghengis :).

Attachments

• babylon_1_thumb.jpg
    babylon_1_thumb.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 441,673
Is this for "Civilization 5"?

Wow, like they are giving us something great with the Mongol Civ when it should have been included in the first place. Sigh...

Wow, like they are giving us something great with the Mongol Civ when it should have been included in the first place. Sigh...

So they included it a little later. Come on, they already gave us 20 civs, and there are rumours about two more coming in December. Who cares if the civs come immediately or with a minor delay, as long as they are created and released I'm happy.

So they included it a little later. Come on, they already gave us 20 civs, and there are rumours about two more coming in December. Who cares if the civs come immediately or with a minor delay, as long as they are created and released I'm happy.

My point is, they are going to nickel and dime everyone with DLC that should have been included in the first place with a full purchase price.

Oops...yes, sure. Did not think about making it clear in the title :wallbash:.
Edit: Done.

J, I downloaded the Mongols and purchased Babylon, but will they save to my PC someplace, or does the downloaded content stay on steam?

exact same case as nokmirt

will the purchase stay ? (formatting, reinstalling, another PC ect)

It's tied to your Steam account.
As long as Steam is around, you can download it as needed. So if you format, uninstall / reinstall the game, or buy a new computer, you'll be able to download it again.

thanx iron weasel that's what i thought too, great now i have two more Civ's to mess around with

Lang, i enjoy Civ((Dumb)) so much and i don't pay attention to what others whine about, who cares
why bother even arguing with them if you enjoy it ? as soon as i realize that a comment I'm reading is a whining about how civ 5 is such a disappoint i stop and skip the comment :)

thanx iron weasel that's what i thought too, great now i have two more Civ's to mess around with

Lang, i enjoy Civ((Dumb)) so much and i don't pay attention to what others whine about, who cares
why bother even arguing with them if you enjoy it ? as soon as i realize that a comment I'm reading is a whining about how civ 5 is such a disappoint i stop and skip the comment :)

You are right, of course; it's pointless to get annoyed at those posts. I just think that by now they properly belong in the Civ IV forums. When they appear here, they simply seem calculated to spoil the fun for other people, because they definitely don't contribute anything constructive.

for the people complaining about how expensive it is
i got my copy for a bit less than 40$ and i got today 2 new extra Civ's for 5$

i don't see where is the ripoff here

The Civ((Dumb-swindle)) is paying mercenaries at every forum :eek::crazyeye::rotfl:

Hammy is a real creep ... he has a voice that sounds like a dirty old pervert. :D

Top Bottom