Civ6 Piano Covers [NETHERLANDS]

So, Synthesia Norway video along with sheets are ready :)
But since Patreon is a thing, I will post my covers there first with early access.
Norway Synthesia and Celts War Theme from Civ5 are there already!
Videos will be on my YouTube channel and here in a few days after being released on my Patreon page:king:

Anyway, next cover is going to be America and I also would like to record a live perfomance of Epitaph of Seikilos from Civ5.
And all the other themes that I've planned before as well:thumbsup:

Anyway, next cover is going to be America and I also would like to record a live perfomance of Epitaph of Seikilos from Civ5.
So, Civ V Greek theme! War or peace?

Btw. I looked at the Patreon and found out we have same first name :p

Last edited:
So, Synthesia Norway video along with sheets are ready :)
But since Patreon is a thing, I will post my covers there first with early access.
Norway Synthesia and Celts War Theme from Civ5 are there already!
Videos will be on my YouTube channel and here in a few days after being released on my Patreon page:king:

It would be interesting that you can create a Patreon reward for those who want you to create piano covers of whatever music of their choosing, expedited!

You would get a good amount of money doing so.

So, Civ V Greek theme! War or peace?

Btw. I looked at the Patreon and found out we have same first name :p
Hi, Michael! :lol:
Well, I’ve learned about 2 minutes of Peace Theme, but it is possible that I maybe combine it with some parts of War Theme(because War Theme’s are awesome)
It would be interesting that you can create a Patreon reward for those who want you to create piano covers of whatever music of their choosing, expedited!

You would get a good amount of money doing so.
Thank you for your advice! It is hard for me to invent some cool rewards right now, because of just one video type. Not to mention that my channel is small.
Patreon for me now is just another social platform where I can publish my videos and people can donate if they want :p

Some of you asked me to do a cover for England War Theme from Civ5.
It is one of the best theme's in Civ5(for me at least) and...
And what do you think if I do it in Civ6 style(Ancient,Medieval,Industrial and Atomic)?:lol:
However, I don't have an orchestra in my house but I can try to do it with just a piano. So, basically it will be like this:
*Ancient - just a main melody
*Medieval - melody + simple left hand(bass) + medieval rhythm
*Indusrial will be a full cover for the track (like I normally do)
*Atomic - same as Indusrial but with "future" effects :scan:

Here is what I already did for the "Ancient" one:
England War

And what do you think if I do it in Civ6 style(Ancient,Medieval,Industrial and Atomic)?:lol:
However, I don't have an orchestra in my house but I can try to do it with just a piano. So, basically it will be like this:

England War

That would be interesting. A Civ5 war theme in Civ6 era style.

England War
Great idea! I can't wait for the "Industrial" version!

Civ V has a lot of great music that can be turned into piano versions, like Ottoman war, Dutch war, Babylon war (although slow at the start, it's really good in the middle!), Venetian peace (my favourite peace theme), both Mongolian themes, and much more. That's why I can't wait to hear the Celtic war theme (even if I think that Celtic themes are... among the weaker :p). I'd reccomend you Moroccan themes, but there are many people who don't like them :p

England War
Imagine an Atomic Era version of Indian Brave (ambient music for indigenous American civs and Polynesia) from Civ V!

Brazil cover Sneak Peek xD

Should I remove the percussion (while it is still possible) in the cover or it is all good? :)
Nice!

About the percussion... I'm not really sure if you should keep it or remove it. I think I can enjoy the cover in both ways, so I'll let the others decide :)

Top Bottom