• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Civilization 7 HAS BEEN REVEALED!

There is a video on Twitter titled “Study the past if you would define the future” which highlights the development history and major features of Civilization 1. I guess we’re going to be getting one of these a week (ish) up to August?

There is a video on Twitter titled “Study the past if you would define the future” which highlights the development history and major features of Civilization 1. I guess we’re going to be getting one of these a week (ish) up to August?
Yeah, I'm waiting for them to hit YouTube and make a thread of them

I won’t say that alone confirms there is a great marketing investment: algorithms often go crazy like that if you have shown an isolated burst of interest in a topic: I kept receiving a massive amount of KIA ads after buying my car, and I have random weeks were the only ad that plays is the one of my dance academy (which may do some investment but not massive). It may just happen it detects there have been many visits (cookies!!) to KIA’s or the dance academy website annd goes with that for the ad selection. Not much to do with money then.
Meanwhile I haven't recieved single one such siv 7 ad despite constantly coming back to the video itself :D

If it's issued by Firaxis, this will be a great opportunity to read the tea leaves. How they present the past of Civ development will be (taken as) a tell for how they mean to define the future of the franchise.

Meanwhile I haven't recieved single one such siv 7 ad despite constantly coming back to the video itself :D

Me neither.

Might have something to do with my adblocker.

1719162209029.png

Hopefully nothing to worry about and we'll still have hotseat.

At steam they post the date 2025 for the release. They will reveal the new features of Civ 7 in August 2024 and that the series comes back with a revolutionary new chapter.

Civ7.jpg

They speak about a revolutionary new chapter (revolutionär neues Kapitel).

Top Bottom