Civilization BE Funny / Interesting Screenshots

Even if you initially have 0 Purity, you could get a lot from Floatstone later. At least you could sell it.

...and if he's not going purity, why all the terrascapes (but no other improvements)? That's just dumb.

Dun dun dun I'm exploring the world void of bugs dun gun.. oh two ruined settlements together! o.o

Spoiler :

As I enter this derelict settlement to explore.... with forest out of the way, I see..

THIRD DERELICT SETTLEMENT! o.o I there was a great battle that took place here!

Spoiler :

The aliens are evolving.

And no, that ain't a trade route :p

Attachments

• 65980_screenshots_2014-11-09_00001.jpg
    65980_screenshots_2014-11-09_00001.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 363
The aliens are evolving.

And no, that ain't a trade route :p

Oh no! It's Harmacy affinity! They build Alien Cyborgs!

More a lake dragon than a sea dragon.

Spoiler :

Edit: of course someone already posted this type of thing happening. Whoops. Oh well, I don't care, I'm posting it again!

LOL huh? Why is a civ without a single supremacy point fielding CNDRs?

Attachments

• 2014-12-09_00002.jpg
    2014-12-09_00002.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 240
LOL huh? Why is a civ without a single supremacy point fielding CNDRs?

Stolen defectors, maybe? I didn't know AI's could do that. Good, if they can.

More a lake dragon than a sea dragon.

Spoiler :

Edit: of course someone already posted this type of thing happening. Whoops. Oh well, I don't care, I'm posting it again!

I think it spawned there because of a nest. Perhaps the poster could verify that. I've had lake dragons before and it's usually because there is a nest next to a lake.

Stolen defectors, maybe? I didn't know AI's could do that. Good, if they can.

I don't think defectors can be from affinities the sponsor doesn't have. At least, I think that's how that's SUPPOSED to work. Has to be a bug, no?

I think it spawned there because of a nest. Perhaps the poster could verify that. I've had lake dragons before and it's usually because there is a nest next to a lake.

If I recall correctly (it's an old screenshot, memory fuzzy) there was a nest 3 or 4 tiles west of that lake, but it was completely landlocked so I'm a bit befuddled that it decided to pop a sea dragon a few tiles away when there must have been space fewer tiles away to pop a terrestrial alien. My theory is that it was spawned there at the start of the game, and has been swimming around in it's pond the entire time, but I guess we'll never know.

I don't think defectors can be from affinities the sponsor doesn't have. At least, I think that's how that's SUPPOSED to work. Has to be a bug, no?

That would make sense. I have stolen units I don't have the resources for and could still use them, though. I thought that was weird. I think some were UU's, but I'm not positive. I'll watch to see if it happens again, especially with the patch out now.

That would make sense. I have stolen units I don't have the resources for and could still use them, though. I thought that was weird. I think some were UU's, but I'm not positive. I'll watch to see if it happens again, especially with the patch out now.

In Civ5 you could use units with your resources going below zero (i.e. if you lose the resource i war), but their strength is halved. I assume that's the case for CivBE as well.

Oh no! Barre is only one conquest away from victory! Hang on, I own pretty much the entire map. Didn't they fix the captals thing in CiV, or are we back to being able to win domination by sniping the runaway winner's capital?

Attachments

• 2014-12-14_00008.jpg
    2014-12-14_00008.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 219
Oh no! Barre is only one conquest away from victory! Hang on, I own pretty much the entire map. Didn't they fix the captals thing in CiV, or are we back to being able to win domination by sniping the runaway winner's capital?

"Total domination" is an option in both games. The default in both games in Capitals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Total domination" is an option in both games. The default in both games in Capitals.

In Civ V BNW you need to own all the original capitals to win, in Civ BE you just need to be the only one still owning his original capital.

For example, hypothetically, in a multiplayer game where the human players have eliminated all but one AI, could reach the hilarious situation where they both lose by taking each other original capitals. the AI would win even if it did nothing the whole game.

If you want Domination to work like in BNW or other conditions you can check my True Domination (and more) mod.

In Civ V BNW you need to own all the original capitals to win, in Civ BE you just need to be the only one still owning his original capital.

For example, hypothetically, in a multiplayer game where the human players have eliminated all but one AI, could reach the hilarious situation where they both lose by taking each other original capitals. the AI would win even if it did nothing the whole game.

If you want Domination to work like in BNW or other conditions you can check my True Domination (and more) mod.

Ah, domination comes up so rarely in my games I didn't notice there was a difference.

So much of what BE borrowed from CiV seems to be early vanilla that it wouldn't surprise me if this is too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom