Civilization Beyond Earth PC Download | This is a Steam game more info
Release date: October 24, 2014
$49.99
25% OFF Voucher
HEA34T-3L03RY-JLXOOR
− $12.49
Total paid
$37.50

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Thank you :)
Now the only problem is that we don't get the pre order boni there. Or do we actually? The exoplanet maps.

I'm sure they'll release the exoplanet pack separately as they've done so in the past.

Can you add redeem the game on steam after you've bought it? I like having it all in one place.

Hmm, I wasn't going to preorder this time, but from looking around Amazon had it for just £26.99 including the pre order maps, while this link was £34.99, so still more expensive with the voucher.

I went ahead and pre ordered from Amazon instead.

Given my location, Amazon seldom provides killer deals.

I had forgotten about the exoplanet pack, and pre-purchased from Green Man Gaming at 25% off. I want to believe they'll include the pack into the offer soon enough. It's possible, and they'll add it if they know what's good PR.

If not, I'll just get a refund.

Not only you can, you must:

"THIRD PARTY DRM: STEAM – This game requires a free Steam account to play."

I have yet to receive a code to input into Steam yet. However, I did receive confirmation of the pre-order.

Also, I do look forward to the exoplanet pack to be added later sometime as well i hope

they changed currency for turkey to eur from usd. So with 25% discount it's still more expensive.

From past experience with GMG:
- I have received the pre-order bonuses in the past.
- Steam codes are only sent when the game is released.

Yep I can confirm this.

Preordered just now, because GMG is more trustworthy than the shady key stores and Steam/retailers are just too expensive here in Germany. (Amazon.de 50 € and ordering from UK still 40 € with shipping costs and I don't want a physical copy anyway)

Though if they won't add the pre order boni, then I might cancel it still!

they changed currency for turkey to eur from usd. So with 25% discount it's still more expensive.

For some demented reason in Poland it has pounds for currency. Which means that through magic of currency exchange rates it is more expensive even with the voucher here as well.

From past experience with GMG:
- I have received the pre-order bonuses in the past.
- Steam codes are only sent when the game is released.
I suppose that means no preloading, but it's a compromise they have to make since they can only provide refunds as long as the keys haven't been sent.

Anyone who wants to play the game so badly that they just HAVE to preload it would be willing to do without the 25% discount I reckon ;).

Top Bottom