Civilization Board Game

bioartist

aspiring epidemiologist
It seems like this thread should go somewhere else, but I'm not sure where...

Does anyone here own the board game? If you do, have you had any success finding someone to play with?

I bought it last Christmas and until now could only get my 10 year old sister and her friends to play with me, which was no fun cause they didn't know what they were doing and always wanted to quit once they got attacked. :rolleyes: But I just discovered a group of semi-intelligent people who also owned the game and played with them for a good 8 hours today :D

Last week a similar thread showed up in GD. It was moved too.

Anyway: In 1995, being a civ fanatic already, I had bougth the game and I have played it twice with my girlfriend at the time. It was really disappointing..... It's a bit digging in my memory, but I remember that it came down to pure luck at the end. Maybe we shouldn't have played the game with only two persons?

Yesterday evening I moved to another room in my house. Somewhere deep down in a closet I found the box. Maybe I should give it a try.... But maybe I should stick to Catan and diplomacy!

Yeah, it really sucks with just two people...it's only worthwhile if there's at least 4 players.

Maybe I should give it a try then, as we are with 4 at home!

Top Bottom