1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civilization Championship - Multiplayer - 16-18 March 2012

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Multiplayer & PBEM' started by P&nny, Mar 8, 2012.

1. P&nny

P&nny Chieftain

Dear all,

As you might know we've been holding the Civilization Championship Cup for years now,
    And I'm here to announce that the next one is coming up very shortly, i.e This week-end of the 16-18 march

This is a unique, unique, chance to play against the best multiplayer of the WORLD, in various games and format over a week-end.
    It use to be a tournament held every 6-weeks but it's now more of a 6-9 month event,
    so, do not miss this chance !

You can play by yourself or any group (there are many teamers), get along with people and have a very fun week-end.

You can find more information here, & register your interest :

http://www.civplayers.com/index.php?section=smf&topic=9920.0

Please feel free to contact me anytime (MP, mail, message on either boards, etc.)
    I'll make sure to answer you in timely manner and provided any required guidance.

Have fun,

Penny