1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civilization Chronicles Patch

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Technical Support' started by sanmadjack, Feb 22, 2008.

1. sanmadjack

sanmadjack Chieftain

I noticed that none of the Civ II included with Civilization Chronicles was patched, and when I tried running the Test of Time patch it didn't work. I also noticed that the multiplayer gold patch didn't find the install folder, which is not nearly as much of a problem but still an annoyance. So! I made my own patch installer. All it does is install the files from the Test of Time 1.1 patch and the Multiplayer Gold 1.3 patch. There's a Megaupload link to it at the end of the post, so if you want it have at it. If you have any trouble with it, let me know I'd like to fix any problems there might still be with it.

*edit*
    Megaupload has failed me, so I uploaded the file onto my personal server. It's not terribly fast, so I'd like to submit it to the CivFanatics Downloads but I can't find where I'm supposed to send it. Anyone willing to tell me? Also, this patch as far as I know will only work with the US release.

http://sage.sytes.net/~public/Civ2ChroniclesPatch.zip

2. Mercator

Mercator Emperor