Civilization: Enchanted Realm Idea

Christopher Mross

Chieftain
I have no means to really make a video game and I know this has been probably suggested but here is my idea for new Civ game:

Civilization: Enchanted Realm or Civilization: Cyberpunk

1. Have Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Fawns/Centaurs, Goblins.

2. Humans and Elves can live in harmony right? A city will have a percentage of humans/elves/etc. They can create a settler type to build a specific type of city. So, if you have a dwarf Settler, It can build a dwarven city underground or in the mountains with some bonuses related.

3. The Slavery/serfdom/emancipation civ would be modified to represent if you have a purely Elvish empire or mixed empire. Bonuses would relate, but it could be easier to play with one race at the beginning but harder later.

4. Special units Like special elven Archers, Orc Beast riders, etc. Use your imagination Here.

5. Religions: Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind. Shrines

6. Postpone Gunpowder to later. Eliminate Tanks/Planes (Modern Era). Instead, maybe think zeppelins and steampunk?

7. New Advances in Magic, Dragon Lore, Taming, Tunneling, Alchemy (Poison, Healing), Magic (Transformation, Fire, Conjuring, irrigation, Draught, )

8. Wizards, clerics, priests, Paladins, Dragons, Hydra

9. Wizards Tower Improvement- A town could have a Mage protecting it. Added advances for Protection spells, Illusions, teleportation, (storm Defence against air units)

10. Mermaids, sea serpents, Kraken, SIREN Wonder

11. Necromance – Skeletons/zombies replacing Barbarians. Reviving soldiers. Could be a strategy to enter a battle andbring back the dead.

12. Maybe Archangels, Vampires, Wolves, Pegasus/griffins

13. Unicorns? Maybe as a forest resource

14. When it’s all put together, look at your imagination and the fun of the game: What would world would be fun to build? What battles would be fun to fight?

I am a big fan of Civilization 4 (Warlords), Sid Meier’s Railroad Tycoon, and Lord of the Rings. I would definitely leave the idea to be refined by developers. Any comments? Ideas to change? Add?

A little side idea I have is to have options to download Civs into the game, so the player has a choice of fighting America/Russia/Korea or Troy/Sparta/Byzantine or Dutch/ Prussia/ Indonesia, or Obama or Polk as president. Create a library that you can expand and give players the option to add in what they want. You could charge .99 per add-on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom