Civilization II Hamachi Server!

Frate

Chieftain
Well, since i have a router I can't play normally (I can connect but not host properly).
And there's this program called Hamachi which creates a virtual LAN !
These people can chat with each other etc. And host games and shares files just like on a LAN!
This also means I, with a router, can host.
This also makes it easier to organize since you can see when someone is online.
The program is availible at www.hamachi.cc .

The channel name is:
civfanatics1

password:
Spoiler :
qwerty

Now get joining and let's enjoy a good game of civ2!

I've played on Hamachi plenty of times. :goodjob:
Too bad i'm not into civ2 anymore. :|

Civ2 multiplayer gold edition

username: civfanatics2
password: 2007june

New Hamachi Network

Network Name: Civ_Network_Game
Password: pannett

just join the hamachi network and give me a shout if you want to arrange a game.

I'm join to the hamachi.
I'll be waiting for players

From Brazil to the world.

hey guys me and my brother play a lot and are almost always looking for more players.

i made a new network and i am already hanging in all the networks listed above.

my network: civ2Gold-Nov20-2007
pass: civ2

I've set up a new online network to compliment the others.

Login: MultiplayerCiv
Password: 1212

Ill see you in game soon I hope :goodjob:

when i try to join that network it says "error:this network does not exist"
i joined all networks but that...
still i can't find players, no1 is ever online :mad:

my msn is franjo.tusek@hotmail.com
and my xf username is Crosoadfan

someone contact me soon,i wanna play civ2 MP ! :sad:

I just downloaded Hamachi and I joined all of the networks above. Noone seems to be on unless there is another network that people are using. Does anyone want to MP it up these days?

Added in the servers that weren't full, would be fun to get a good game going sometime, maybe a large one with lots of players on a world map or some sort of cool scenario. I still have a huge scenario database for Civ II and remember there were some especially fun WW2 ones.

Edit: MultiplayerCiv network is where it's happening! I have gotten, four, five, six and two player games started there over the last few days. Password for the network is 1212, we are mostly organizing games from an irc server. We've started or continued a game every day the last few days, times range from afternoon (U.S. Central) to super later at night.

Hello friends!!!

I´ve been playing civ for 15 years now ... and i was looking for people to play civ II gold on line!!!
I finally found this topic, and sadly, its a bit old ... right now i tryed to connect in all these hamachi servers ... i was expecting to read the message "server can´t be found!" .. but suddenly and surprisingly.. all of then gave me the answer "This server looks full!" ..

Is that right? All u guys are playing ??

Contact me... please!!

Thanks!
Cya!

im playing this game for 10 years.. its my first computer game and i still love it.if you still play this game i really want to play with you :)

I know civ 2 may be old but i downloaded it and fell in love with it right away and i'd love to play it idk how "old" it may be i've joined all the unfilled hamachi servers but noone seems to get on so i'm going to create another server and i will try to be as active as i can but it'll mostly be a summer thing but anyway

Server: Civilization 2 Gold
Password: 123abc (or flip it i made it in a rush lol abc123)
Rules: Plz try to be active and it may be a pain but when ur done and u feel like u aren't going to be able to play civ2 anytime soon plz get off the network so others who wanna play can play thx guys

also i'll tell you now i'm pretty new and from what i've seen some of ya are 10-15 year veterans and i've only played it for a month so plz i beg of u cut me some slack :p

I'll play with you although i've only had it for a couple months i made a server and all for it
civilization 2 gold
123abc

No it's free!

We are too searching for players, you can join this group:

civ2/multi
pass: civ2

I'm a fan and i've just discovered this forum. I've only play with computer but I would like to change that :) Can someone explain how to do that?
You can contact me at adi31252@gmail.com.
thanks!

Top Bottom