Civilization Leader Pass: New DLC most likely coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fair point, but regardless, we know it's an Egyptian Pharoah at least. Which is great because I know people were very critical of Cleopatra leading Egyptians.
Yes. I also meant to say Djoser instead of Imhotep. I was too excited. :crazyeye:

So which existing leaders would make good base models for these four? Assuming they did what they did for NFP?

To be fair the Egyptian looking leader could be any male Pharoah. Rameses II to me seems the most plausible, but it could be a completely new one like Akhenaten or Imhotep.

1668017439550.png

The wide mouth and long nose makes it look a lot like Ramesses II.

Thoughts on how each new leader will play for their respective civ?
Rameses II: More emphasis on infrastructure
Nzinga: More aggressive Kongo and anti-colonialist. Now can compete for religious victory. :)
Elizabeth: Hybrid culture/expansionist as a mix between the other two? Not sure if they would give her espionage bonuses again.
Lincoln: Would be funny if he got woods bonuses due to him growing up in a log cabin and working as a carpenter. :lol:
I don't know what else they would give America that Teddy already does, unless they go with anything to do with the Civil War. :shifty:

Leader Pass might be just four leaders, two in each DLC.

Obviously LP stands for leader pass. Now that we have a pic, anyone figure out what the GN or J part of the depot names mean? Or do we think those are just red herrings to get us 10 pages of speculation?

is it jusr me or has it been taken down the site now ?
It has, probably because it was a leaked thing. It happens once in a while...

The damage is done, and by damage, hype... so much hype..

I'm doing zoomies in my bedroom from excitement.
Obviously LP stands for leader pass. Now that we have a pic, anyone figure out what the GN or J part of the depot names mean? Or do we think those are just red herrings to get us 10 pages of speculation?
Probably leader initials.

GN for Gran Navidad?
J for January?

lol

Edit: Gran Navidad doesn't mean anything in Spanish other than Great Christmas, which doesn't really make sense. I'm just stretching. Any other options for the festivities period?

Thoughts on how each new leader will play for their respective civ?
Rameses II: More emphasis on infrastructure
Nzinga: More aggressive Kongo and anti-colonialist. Now can compete for religious victory. :)
Elizabeth: Hybrid culture/expansionist as a mix between the other two? Not sure if they would give her espionage bonuses again.
Lincoln: Would be funny if he got woods bonuses due to him growing up in a log cabin and working as a carpenter. :lol:
I don't know what else they would give America that Teddy already does, unless they go with anything to do with the Civil War. :shifty:
Ramesses: builder or domination
Ana Nzinga: domination
Elizabeth: I'd like to see her get Fancis Walsingham as a Espionage oriented unique governor
Abe Lincoln: lean into diplomacy more? Dealing with emergencies? What he is famous for doesn't really translate well into game terms.

Elizabeth: I'd like to see her get Fancis Walsingham as a Espionage oriented unique governor
Actually, now that I think about it a governor that could do a "religious inquisition" in your cities would be interesting. :mischief:

Watch them only be compatible with the base game though and not get any expansion features.

I mean no offense to Marvel fans, but I am quite happy that this is just gonna be traditional, good ol' fashioned leader DLC.

And if they fix just one bug with these updates, PLEASE fix the Portugal trade route UI bug! It doesn't show the bonus Faith yield and it's killing me!

That would require more leaders than the one's shown.
I hope you're right. The fact that it is a Leader Pass rather than Leader Packs makes this more likely.

So we can start speculating which leaders we might get other than the one's shown.

1. They don't have to show all the leaders, we may be getting more
2. The Depos were initially just 2 as well, then they started showing up more (there was at least one more i wasn't even aware of)

So who knows. the promo is just that, a promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom