Civilization Leader Pass: New DLC most likely coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience Guys! They once were 7 mins late IIRC

Isn't it obvious. @bite is probably up knowing there will be an announcement.

Are you aware of the supposed leak? We might be getting Tokugawa Ieyasu.
I'm aware there was a leak but not of what was leaked. Tokugawa seems a sort of boring choice, but also kind of an expected one, I suppose. Not sure what he brings to the table that Tockeymoon doesn't.

I'm aware there was a leak but not of what was leaked. Tokugawa seems a sort of boring choice, but also kind of an expected one, I suppose. Not sure what he brings to the table that Tockeymoon doesn't.
Leak shows there's at a minimum 13 new leaders coming, if it is to be trusted.

Leak shows there's at a minimum 13 new leaders coming, if it is to be trusted.
Technically 12, since Zhu Di is supposedly a Scenario Leader.

In addition to the four leaders on the promotional art (Elizabeth, Lincoln, Ana Nzinga, and Ramesses II) we are also probably getting Tokugawa, Ludwig II, Nader Shah, Wu Zetian, Sejong, Sundiata Keita, Theodora, and one more I'm forgetting.

Edit: Julius Caesar. Not sure how I forgot him. :crazyeye:

Thanks @Duke William of Normandy.

I have to leave work to get my daughter from the nanny, so I won't be able to watch the announcement for the next 2 and a half hour or so... so I expect the video to be released as soon as I turn off my computer, so give it a couple minutes ;)

In addition to the four leaders on the promotional art (Elizabeth, Lincoln, Ana Nzinga, and Ramesses II) we are also probably getting Tokugawa, Ludwig II, Nader Shah, Wu Zetian, Sejong, Sundiata Keita, Theodora, and one more I'm forgetting.
Julius Caesar.

I'm still not sure that the leaker has the whole picture, though, judging from that name.
Probably, but this is just me inferring from the info that the leak gave us.

I suppose it's likely that it'll come within the next two hours... If I look at it from the perspective of my timezone, CET, I recall they never made an announcement or another thing like livestream after 20:00, and right now, it's 18:11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom