Civilization Leader Pass: New DLC most likely coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, back to work I go! Set YT channel notifications on my phone though so hopefully I’ll get the notification in an hour or two when they post it

Unfortunately, I have to be somewhere at 11: 30 too. Will still be looking, though.

Well, back to work I go! Set YT channel notifications on my phone though so hopefully I’ll get the notification in an hour or two when they post it
Unfortunately, I have to be somewhere at 11: 30 too. Will still be looking, though.
Fortunately, I'll be home for the whole day, so I won't have many distractions. :D

I have to leave work to get my daughter from the nanny, so I won't be able to watch the announcement for the next 2 and a half hour or so... so I expect the video to be released as soon as I turn off my computer, so give it a couple minutes ;)

By the time you're back this thread will be 50 pages long. Is she old enough to walk? Maybe she could just take the bus. Priorities!

Screenshot_20221115_121509.jpg

Rabble rabble rabble!

That doesn't sound THAT fortunate man. :/
I should've had an /s there, I guess. Got acid from my stomach up into my esophagus Sunday, tried to go to work Monday but had to go to the doctor instead due to extreme pain in my throat, chest and stomach. Each time I ate or drank it felt like I was dying. Got some meds later Monday which has helped greatly. But the package slip says 1 out of 100 gets broken spines, which sounds just crazy, but it actually is what it says. Fingers crossed for me to NOT get that. ;)

I’m guessing we’ll get the announcement sometime between now and 5 or 6 pm ET then.

I should've had an /s there, I guess. Got acid from my stomach up into my esophagus Sunday, tried to go to work Monday but had to go to the doctor instead due to extreme pain in my throat, chest and stomach. Each time I ate or drank it felt like I was dying. Got some meds later Monday which has helped greatly. But the package slip says 1 out of 100 gets broken spines, which sounds just crazy, but it actually is what it says. Fingers crossed for me to NOT get that. ;)
Ugh, well good luck man. Broken spine? Yeah weird. Like you said at least you get to stay home

That's one hell of a side effect. Does opening the bottle summon Bane to perform a suplex on you?

That's one hell of a side effect. Does opening the bottle summon Bane to perform a suplex on you?
Well, it said broken spine, hips and some third thing I don't remember. Then again, meds are having some bad side effects some times. My wife got offered a medicine for helping her with some health problems a year ago. She decided to check if there were some other option after discovering it was very common to get suicidal using the thing.

Well, it said broken spine, hips and some third thing I don't remember. Then again, meds are having some bad side effects some times. My wife got offered a medicine for helping her with some health problems a year ago. She decided to check if there were some other option after discovering it was very common to get suicidal using the thing.
Omeprazole? Yeah it has some nasty side-effects including reducing bone minerals, but iirc that's mostly long term usage. I was always advised by a dr to just take it for like two weeks or the like and then stop. Some folks are on it permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom