1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civilization name/Leader name

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Caveman 2 Cosmos' started by c0pr4x, Jan 7, 2013.

1. c0pr4x

c0pr4x Warlord

I would like to know if it is possible to show only the civilization name in the game instead sometimes it show the leader name. For example, when it show who's the most powerful, it show only the leader name.. but most of the time, i don't know the name of the leader of the civilization... it's sometimes annoying :)

2. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

There's bug options that give nice controls on that feature... allows a number of types of displays there, leader/Civ is my favorite option.

3. c0pr4x

c0pr4x Warlord

Oh yeah? I try to see in bug option but didnt find it.. there so much option i must go over and didnt notice. ;)

Thanks

4. sp00n

sp00n Prince

Afaik that option is only for the scoreboard (and consequently can be found in this section).
    It's still helpful though, I've set it to leader/civ as well.

5. c0pr4x

c0pr4x Warlord

you are right.. it's only in the scoreboard but i like the dynamic names. It's only when i trade.. or when some pop up appear (like who's the most powerfull) or when i have to vote. It say only the leader name instead of the civ name or both... so i cannot be done?