Civilization Request Thread

TheTacticalApe

Chieftain
Please post your requests for new civilizations here
Also if anyone can, can someone bring back the Incas from civ4?

Edit: If there's someone who can make these civs, please do. I'm not that good of a modder.

Thanks.

Mongols
Dutch

I would love to play as Iran with either Khomeini or Ahmadinejad. Use their flag and a dark green and I am sold and I will include your name and accolades in my signature! Please please make this for me so I can play against my friend online!

Definetly the mongols, but im secretly hoping it'll be the first professionally made DLC. As its been important in all the other civs and as only able to be represented of the nomad empires its vitally important.

but Wales would be my request.
With Owain Glyndŵr as the leader
with a military bonus or maybe a revolt based one like domai had in SMAC, maybe one that greatly benefits small empires but penalizes large ones.
where you might go for pictures? i really wouldnt know. I vaguely recall there being a welsh civ for IV for that might be a good place to find a list of city-names too

Mongolia
Incans
Spanish

But those will probably be included in expansions, one that probably won't that I would want:

Sweden
Hawaii
Beor Republics

Bali
Nepal
Kurdistan
Lakota
Basque

byzantine empire, dutch empire, celts, i aslo hope they have macedonia with alexander and greece with pericles, papal state (vatican)

@Orinsul explain what you had in mind. What type of bonus/penalty for small/large empires were you thinking?

@Orinsul explain what you had in mind. What type of bonus/penalty for small/large empires were you thinking?

maybe something like India has, or double culture for less than X number of cities and only 75% if more. Or a military bonus only in your own borders and a military penalty outside of it or something like that. Who knows.
The important thing though, would be that it was welsh

I don't think there is anything I could do for the culture thing. Ghandi would be easy. I could just play around with the numbers a bit. The military bonus would be doable. What do you think of 20% reduced unhappiness from population, 20% penalty when fighting outside their borders? Send me a pm if you feel like getting started on this.

Hawaii and The Netherlands

Poland

Ideas:

Leader: Casimir (as in Casimir the Great, or Casimir the Restorer)

Unique ability: "Liberum Veto" ...significantly less unhappiness in annexed cities, as well as slightly less unhappiness overall.

Unique building: NONE

Unique unit 1: Winged Hussar in place of Knight

Unique unit 2: Uhlan in place of Lancer

Mongols with Genghis Khan as leader.

Unit #1: Horse Archer: A Horsemen with a ranged ability.
Unit #2: Keshik: A melee Horsemen.

Ability: Not sure what it should be called but what it does is: "Razing a puppet state to the ground will remove unhappiness from occupied cities for 20 turns".

I'm trying to make it atm, but I'm struggling.

Mayan civilization
Incan civilization
Spartan civilization (they deserve to be seperate from the Greeks)
First Nations/Inuit civilization (aboriginals of Canada)

Inuit Civilization
Brazilian Civilization
Incan Civilization
South Africa Civilization
Australian Civilization
Korean Civilization
Argentina Civilization
Mali Empire
Republic of Congo
Mongolian Civilization

Quite a bit there. We definitely need more South American and African civilizations.

Top Bottom