Civilization request

Sandthresher

Chieftain
I'm not sure if this is where to put it but here it goes.

I have been trying to build up a civilization based on the Legend of Spyro series. I've gone through tutorials and read along suggestions but I'm about ready to start pulling teeth with how much it just backfires again and again on me. I have wasted days of time trying to get little things to work only to end up with a buggy mess that I'm just going to scrap. So rather than get frustrated to where I chew my own face off, I'm wishing to have the help of a more seasoned modder who would be willing to make one.

I hate to sound like a leech or a begger but I've had it with just failing over and over again.

Moderator Action: Welcome to CivFanatics. Moved to main C&C forum as this is where requests go. Good luck. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider checking out OCP Discord server they usually help newbies with this stuff.

We also help people figure out what is wrong with their code right here on CFC. But we'd have to see the mod in order to explain what you've been doing wrong.

Unless your mod has lots of really big art files you can zip the mod (see whoward69's zip your mods and attach tutorial). The process for attaching the zip to a forum post has changed somewhat though with the newer version of CFC:
  • To attach the zip to a forum post, look for a button called Upload A File when composing your thread reply: this button opens a browse menu where you can select the zipped folder to attach directly to a forum post.
  • If the zipped folder is too large for the forum to accept then upload the zipped mod to a file-sharing site such as dropbox and provide a link where the mod can be downloaded.

@LeeS - I've changed the tutorial so you don't have to keep typing that!

I have been trying to build up a civilization based on the Legend of Spyro series

The other option is to post all your design ideas - leader name, trait, art, uniques, city names, spy names, etc, etc, etc into a thread in the "Civilization Design Resources" sub-forum and hope that someone picks up the baton. "Can someone implement these ideas" is more likely to get a response than "I want a Legend of Spyro civ".

Top Bottom