Civilization Revolution on Windows Phone

JesusOnEez

Emperor
Although it's probably been announced fully elsewhere, I noticed this on a blog I keep track of.

http://www.winsupersite.com/blog/su...ive-titles-xbox-360-windows-phone-2012-142474

"Windows Phone

On the Windows Phone front, there are a few tier-one titles as well, including Carcassonne and Pinball FX2, the latter of which is included in the Windows 8 Consumer Preview. Also, Windows Phone users will get two Sid Meiers games: Civilization Revolution and Pirates!"

I know Windows Phone isn't exactly "up there" compared to iOS and Android, but I've got one and it's awesome, so for the two other people here who have one, this may be good news.

And me!

This was just released for my Lumia 800 for only £2.29 so I had to have it. Its a great mobile game for the cost.

Hey, so do I! Bought the game, really enjoying so far! I was familiar with Civ4 and Civ5, but not the console versions of the game.

However, I encountered a few bugs thus far throughout the game. Do you know whether 2K games often update and provide support to their console versions? Is CivRevolution on iOS often updated, is it bug-free?

Thanks!

Top Bottom