1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civilization Revolution: Reviews

Discussion in 'Article Comments' started by jwhutchi, Jul 15, 2008.

1. jwhutchi

jwhutchi Chieftain

A new book entry has been added:

[drupal=471]Civilization Revolution: Reviews[/drupal]

2. jwhutchi

jwhutchi Chieftain

:mad::mad:Civ Revolutions is by far the most unaccurate and frustrating nonsense I have ever played. That is really saying a lot considering I have been playing since the introduction of Civ I for the IBM running on an old 486 IBM PC. Since when can you take a city under a Democracy with a higher cultural value than most capitals in the game with a great person. Not to mention all the errors and miscues that have slowed any really mutiplayer function. How disappointing for a Civ junky to endour such a losy game for the console. Don't even get me started on Nukes, WTF?