Civilization Revolution Sweepstakes: Enter to Win!

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
The recently released Civilization Revolution is a very special game. It's the first game in the Civilization series that is built from the ground up for consoles. It's also the first Civilization title designed by Sid Meier since the original. Thanks to the game's intuitive controls, streamlined gameplay, and wonderful visuals, CivRev is easily the most accessible version for newcomers, and veterans will also find that the series' famous "just one more turn" addicting gameplay remains intact.

2K Games, the game's publisher, has very generously sent us lots of Civilization Revolution goodies for this giveaway on CivFanatics. Here are the prizes: (21 prizes total)
  • 1 winner receives: Napoleon lithograph signed by Sid and 1 Napoleon/Genghis T-shirt
  • 5 winners receive: Napoleon lithograph + Xbox 360 faceplate
  • 5 winners receive: Abe lithograph + Xbox 360 faceplate
  • 10 winners receive: Napoleon poster
If you want to win, all you need to do is reply to this thread once to enter the sweepstakes! We will randomly select the winners, and the winners will be notified via email. For full contest rules and pics of the items, please visit the contest thread. The sweepstakes will end on Friday, August 8, 2008 at 23:59 PM ET.

Good luck!!! :)

This contest looks awesome!

I love civ and i would love to have some cool civ Rev stuff, and Thunderfall i very much agree with Civ rev having intuitive controls, streamlined gameplay, and wonderful visuals and that CivRev is easily the most accessible version for newcomers, and veterans will also find that the series' famous "just one more turn" addicting gameplay remains intact!

Have a great all of you Civ Fans out there!!!

Cyrus the Great

I really want that Ghengis Tee. Everything else sounds pretty cool too but not as cool as the tee.

You need to post in the other thread (link in the first post) in order for it to count...

Is there a restriction on people who live outside the US participating?

The contest is closed now. I will announce the winners by Sunday night and contact the winners via email. I hope to mail all the prizes to winners by end of next week. :)

Thanks for participating, everyone! :) Also thanks to 2K Games for sponsoring this contest!

Top Bottom