- Must have participated in 1 war
Atomic Era:
Level VIII - Television
- Must have at least 2 Great People throughout history
- Must have 90 culture points
Level IX - Rock
- Must have 100 culture points
- Must have 50 military points

Give me your first move by 2/27/2023 at 6:30 PM!

Last edited:
Do we need stats to know what we can spend? Unless I missed it I don't think we have a ruleset anywhere?

Do we need stats to know what we can spend? Unless I missed it I don't think we have a ruleset anywhere?
If you spend too much, your people get dissapointed.
As i said before, point system.
Choose 3 of the Ancient Era topics, and you will be given the benefits of them
You can build a city
If having a city, choose a unit to build
Move one of your units (everyone currently has either a settler and warrior)

Will be city states?
For example, I will could do Giant Heads if a become suzerain of La Venta?

Need orders!

City States:
La Venta
Mesa Verde
Nazca
Preslav
Jerusalem
Oyo
Zanzibar
Samarqand
Singapore
Rapa Nui

Civilizations not played by actual people:
America - Theodore Roosevelt
Maya - Lady Six Sky
Kyiv - Olga
Morocco - Ibn Tumart
Armenia - Tigranes III
Persia - Cyrus II
Maurya - Chandragupta
China - Wu Zetian
Japan - Tokugawa Ieyasu

Last edited:
any chance we could get a map of where everyones starting? im thinking i might want to move my settler before settling, to get optimal district placements
also you said we could pick 3 of the ancient era topics to get their benefits, so i think i'll go with animal husbandry, irrigation (where i assume my foggaras unlock?), and the wheel if thats legal for me to do? not sure if i have 5 science points yet, or how exactly id get those
i'll probably move my starting warrior to the northwest to start scouting around the vicinity a bit
as for moving the settler and possibly founding a city, ill wait on further info

any chance we could get a map of where everyones starting? im thinking i might want to move my settler before settling, to get optimal district placements
also you said we could pick 3 of the ancient era topics to get their benefits, so i think i'll go with animal husbandry, irrigation (where i assume my foggaras unlock?), and the wheel if thats legal for me to do? not sure if i have 5 science points yet, or how exactly id get those
i'll probably move my starting warrior to the northwest to start scouting around the vicinity a bit
as for moving the settler and possibly founding a city, ill wait on further info
Yes, foggaras and chromis screw unlock at irrigation.
You wait. Everyone starts off with 5 of all points. You gain points by saying what categories you want to research
map of starting locations:
View attachment MapChart_Map (13).png

Edit: you guys get 1 extra day and 30 extra minutes

Have people sent you orders in private or do we post them?

If I may make a request. It might be good to edit all your posts into the opening post so that they are easy to find and refer back to.

I was waiting for other people to make moves as I am not certain what to do! I thought I would figure it out as I went along based on what other people do.

LMAO yeah, I have no idea, I don't think we have a ruleset anywhere?

Here, I'll start with taking my first few turns publically, even if I can do them privately, to give others an idea of what they can do. Even if it somehow disadvantages me, I think the game'll be more fun this way.

As stated, earlier, I'll pick Animal Husbandry, Irrigation, and Wheel to acquire. Unless the 5 science points for Wheel is exclusive with the other 3 science points I'd need to finish those techs?
Also, if
saying what categories you want to research
is something else than what I just did, then I'd like to research faith and culture to get some more of those points.
After that I'd like to settle a city here on the red dot (lemme know if I can't, and why i wouldn't be able to if so)
GiantEarth.jpg
(also any chance we can get a higher resolution image? one where the terrain and resources are clearer?)
I'd then like to move my starting warrior northwest to start exploring towards the east end of the mountain chain over there
And finally since i can build a unit in my city, I'd like to start with a builder. If I can immediately move the builder, I'd like to put as many farms as I can next to my oasis. If I have any leftover production, I'd like to start a Foggara just south-west of the city center.
From what I understand, that's all I can possibly do on my turn, yes?

Here, I'll start with taking my first few turns publically, even if I can do them privately, to give others an idea of what they can do. Even if it somehow disadvantages me, I think the game'll be more fun this way.

As stated, earlier, I'll pick Animal Husbandry, Irrigation, and Wheel to acquire. Unless the 5 science points for Wheel is exclusive with the other 3 science points I'd need to finish those techs?
Also, if

is something else than what I just did, then I'd like to research faith and culture to get some more of those points.
After that I'd like to settle a city here on the red dot (lemme know if I can't, and why i wouldn't be able to if so)
View attachment 654868 (also any chance we can get a higher resolution image? one where the terrain and resources are clearer?)
I'd then like to move my starting warrior northwest to start exploring towards the east end of the mountain chain over there
And finally since i can build a unit in my city, I'd like to start with a builder. If I can immediately move the builder, I'd like to put as many farms as I can next to my oasis. If I have any leftover production, I'd like to start a Foggara just south-west of the city center.
From what I understand, that's all I can possibly do on my turn, yes?
Since I'm lazy the resources are on this map (sorry! just pretend the city states and civs aren't there! also that map doesn't have any resources on it.)
Also, yes you can found said city, which is currently going to be called "Zinchechra". Your techs are being researched, and you now know the areas that are East Algeria, Tripolitania, Fezzan, and Tunisia. Also, yes, your research into religion and culture is different
LMAO yeah, I have no idea, I don't think we have a ruleset anywhere?
You could say the front page is somewhat of a ruleset. I underprepared it.

Last edited:
Could we please have an example of orders?
America under Theodore Roosevelt's orders:

Found city of "Washington DC" in Washington DC area
Research irrigation, oral tradition, animal husbandry
Put in more points into diplomacy, economy
Move warriors east
Develop settler in "Washington DC"

Last edited:
irrigation, oral tradition, agriculture
since irrigation requires level 1 agricultural tech, which would be the animal husbandry tech, i assume "agriculture" there means "animal husbandry"? or else why can animal husbandry be skipped, and what agricultural tech is being researched?
just wanna iron out some potential confusions. i only researched animal husbandry since i thought it was required for irrigation
also any chance the tech trees can be edited into the first post for ease of reference?

since irrigation requires level 1 agricultural tech, which would be the animal husbandry tech, i assume "agriculture" there means "animal husbandry"? or else why can animal husbandry be skipped, and what agricultural tech is being researched?
just wanna iron out some potential confusions. i only researched animal husbandry since i thought it was required for irrigation
also any chance the tech trees can be edited into the first post for ease of reference?
Agricultural Sciences
Ancient Era:
Level I - Animal Husbandry
- Must have 3 science points
Sorry. Ok.

Anglo-Saxons under Edmund Ironside's orders:

Found city of "London" in London area
Research irrigation, oral tradition, sailing
Put in more points into science, economy
Move warrior north west
Develop worker in "London"

Top Bottom