Civilization V Announced!

Before we get too off topic, this warrants a group! :mischief: Anyone willing to start one (unless it already exists)

wow can't believe it there making civ 5. I haven't checked on this site for some time, and was actually wanting to look into the developments of the civ facebook thing (which i really didn't care about). Deep down i was searching for an annoucement such as this. Can't wait. Being a newer Civ player, I'm excited to finally see what a release feels like.

Okay new graphics (again) new battle system (mh can't decide yet wether its good or not) and a board design, that is clearly like the new battlesystem stolen from BATTLE FOR WESNOTH. mh.... i am not that excited about civ 5 i more have a wait and see attitude.

http://www.wesnoth.org/

edit: for those who want to see what i mean, download it and play it, it's freeware and pretty good btw.

yeah i know, but from what i've heard till now it seems to be a clone from bfw, meaning the fighting sys. is kinda coppied....

The combat system is said to be largely inspired by Panzer General. Never heard of any relation with the game you cite.

did any of you guys heard when will be launched a demo version or something?
I know that ,if this game will be launched in fall,I will get to play it 2 years after :(

He has a mac, maybe?

it's just that I live in a ******ed country,all the new things come here wil 2-3 years delay:(

Yeah Peace, sorry bout the jail thing. I was just kidding. Surely you can get things sooner on line, right?

If there will be a normal store,that opens new games,at least with 1 week delay,then I will be the happyest man on earth.If not,Well..I guess there allways 2012 :(

Doesn't the world end in 2012?

Only if your Mayan. Everyone else will be OK.

The English will die because of the old lady that lived in the woods who was a deciple of Merlin. (According to a History Channel Documentary on 2012)

Top Bottom